Could coconut water be used to pass a drug test?

Discussion in 'General' started by greenzdude, May 31, 2010.

1. They stay stuff like vita coco is suppose to be really good for you.

2. [​IMG]

No no, you need the cream. Get one of these suckers into your system and you'll pass with flying colours. You can even boil it with cannabis and drink that, right before the test.

3. if piss smelled like coconut

4. Wtf really? drink it 24 hours before said test and youll be clean?

5. Only if you drink it with a straw... And it's a pretty good idea to squeeze a bit of lemon into it if you can, and make sure its wrist warm.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Don't forget the rum and pineapple juice.

7. yes, just put coconut juice in the cup instead of pee, and you'll be golden!

8. Seriously? Don't be fucking around about this. I am on probation and am freaking out every month to get the good herb out of my system. Is it REALLY necessary to drink it through straw? Also, does it need to be boiled or warm? Sounds kinda gross. I'm buying MCT oil, coconut water, coconut cream, coconut milk, and fruit pectin today. I've been taking a liver cleanse, all kinds of vitamin B supplements and 1000 mg of niacin twice a day for the past three days. I passed one a couple months back after being popped and tested positive the previous month for forgetting to pee after a detox drink. I'm still drinking the detox drink this month even though tested myself last month after drinking Detoxify Mega Clean but not having time to do the pre-cleanse. I really don't think the Detoxify drinks work most of the time but I'm doing whatever because it's time for me to get off probation and would have if I hadn't failed the one back in October. The month that I DID pass, I took Niacin on top of the other stuff. All the times I failed (only once at probation, failed my personal at home drug tests that I ordered) I took Niacin starting a few days before. I will do the coconut products tonight on top of fiber and everything else. Wish me luck. I'm not on probation for being a serial killer or a child , molester BTW.,It's from a friggin DWI three years ago and I've done over 2 of 3 years of my supervised probation. It was a misdemeanor and I had never been in trouble for anything else in my life.

9. Don't smoke

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

10. OP is 8 years old.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Drinking warm coconut cream with lemon through a straw. Plus, several other things to help with the process. What else am I supposed to do? Typical "don't smoke" comment above. Thanks. That really doesn't help me or apply to me. I took a break for the first 3 months I was on and felt like I had been hit by a train. I don't even believe in fibromyalgia, but I thought I must have it. As soon as I smoked again, all of the pain went away. Maybe that person would think it best to go to the doctor and be on prescription medication.

12. What lol i just said OP is 8 years old..

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Not smoking would solve all your problems.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I know it's 8 years old but if it worked 8 years ago, perhaps it still does. They don't send it to a lab, it's just a dip stick test.

15. #15 greenbabe1, Jan 9, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2018
    Thanks for the advice but it's a little too late for that now. I'll just go to the doctor tomorrow and get on a bunch of prescription medications that will cause other problems. The only problem I really have is having to pass a drug test that I doesn't apply to me anyway. That is a REAL problem.

16. I did a 7 day complete the cleanse and have not smoked for 2 weeks and had a very good diet with water and cranberry juice and started another cleanse on wed. My test is tomorrow and I have done alot of test and sometimes there is a really faint line and no line. I took my last cleanse pills at 2pm and I have been drinking water . Will it hurt me to drink coconut water or Gatorade and what do I do before my test tomorrow at 11 am?

17. #17 TheBlueBastard, Mar 19, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
    Lol wut

18. I know what you are going through. You would really be better off using activated charcoal. I have tried using almost all of the detox drinks on the market and none of them is better than the simple dilution method. Also with the dilution method, you want to take creatine ethyl-ester three hours before testing. From my own testing, it appears taking charcoal while smoking and a high detox using charcoal during the detox period seems to do the trick for me. Please, check out my other posts for more information or just ask me a question, if I can answer it I will.

I am including a link to an article about activated charcoal that is sourced with science journals. It explains in simple terms how and why it works. Activated charcoal does absorb THC-COOH (the chemical that the drug test looks for) and it isn't dangerous to humans. The major side effect is black poop.

I pray for the best for you.

How To Use Activated Charcoal Pills For Passing A Urine Drug Test

19. Coconut water and Gatorade alone will not help you to pass. What you are doing by using them is the dilution method if you drink a lot of them. With the dilution method comes a problem of low creatine levels. Take creatine ethyl-ester three hours before the test to raise those levels. Activated charcoal takes a few days to work so I doubt it would help you but for the future, I would take the daily dose of charcoal (according to the bottle) and raise it to 30 grams a day during the detox. You need at least 10-days to be clean. I have cleaned up in five days using activated charcoal but that doesn't you will each body is different.

I pray that you will pass!