Question About THC

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Foxy999, May 31, 2010.

1. I have gotten into making hash and since I am home from college I can't really grow large plants. I was wondering if it would be worth it to grow a plant to the point where it starts to grow leaves and cut off the leaves to make hash. Like a very short/young plant that only produces single leaves. Would single leaves at such a young stage even have THC? (Or atleast enough to make hash?)

Foxyy

2. It might have some, but the plant doesn't really start producing until it's mature, and that means flowering.

3. you could look into autoflowering strains? they flower much earlier, and they're much smaller.

you could try to find a grower and offer to buy his trim? :/
    good luck foxy!

4. Thanks for the info. I have never heard of autoflowering strains I'll have to check that out.

And I am asking around for plant product, a few of my friends said that started growing. Back at school there was a grower that grew the flamest bud in town (IMO), like super fresh n sticky (mostly romulen or w.e) but when he got around to selling his plant material I couldn't get my hands on it.

Foxyy