Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is 25/g of sour diesel a fair price

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tetrahydra, May 29, 2010.

1. Good hash in Copenhagen goes for around 8-15 $ per gram depending on where you buy it and who you buy it from - and quality of course. And hash should be more expensive than bud, so i would say that 25/g for some greens makes no sense at all. Way overpriced.

2. jesus man for the price of an ounce you could get a huge grow op goin at that price

3. dude i've got qualms about 30 an EIGHTH never mind almost that price for a fucking GRAM.

4. I've paid 25/gram for sour kush before, sour diesel + og kush. It was very fresh and all around amazing.

Purchased from a dispensary, they gave me almost a 2g's too, they're so kind

Seems a little steep.

5. well how often does sour diesel come around where you live.

i would spend that around where i live because it comes around about twice a year.

Plus sour diesel is my favorite strain.

Still 25 a gram is mad steep. It might be better to find some no-name headies, they are probably just as good.

6. #26 savage92, May 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2010
    I've never paid any more than $10/g. I'm from bc though. Even hash is 20/g here so I'd never pay that much. I buy halfs though so its 100 for that.

7. i wouldn't get it. If you can get dank for 20 a gram, just buy that and save yourself 5 dollars

8. A lot of people I know have complained about prices lower than that as too high. One of my friends said nothing is worth more than like 15/g

9. i wouldn't ever spend more then 15-20 a g of some of the best stuff

10. This.

I never pay over 60 an eighth, usually 50. If you buy bulk you should get some kind of a discount.

11. i pay $20 a g, $60 an eighth. Unless you know for sure that it's sour diesel I wouldn't pay $25 for it.

12. Id never pay $25/g

$20/g is all Ill do.

13. im from boston and our prices here are pretty crappy but even so 25/g is kinda a lot!!

14. Where to in Copenhagen can one go to make such a transaction? I'm in Orestad for the month and hopin the train to work everyday and my exploring the city has yielded very few leads, that have for the most part gone stale. Haven't smoked in weeks and would like to find some of that kind bud if you can point a brother in the right direction....

15. I know a lot of people around here that have charged $20 for .8, and there are plenty of people that pay that. Sometimes they aren't sure what they're getting and might think it's a full gram. I usually ask and get an honest answer. There's plenty of people that will try to get an eighth and sell from that to smoke a little bit for free. They aren't legitimate dealers, but whatever works.

I always try to get atleast an eighth at a time, that way there I'm less likely to get ripped off. I have paid $20 for a .8 before out of desperation, nobody else would answer their phone and I wanted the good stuff. But that's always just calling someone up and asking for a dub or a 'twenty bag' or something so technically you aren't getting jipped. It's just what they sell.

The convo is usually something like"
    -hey you got anything
    -yea, i got some dubs of dank or eighths of mids
    -lemme get a dub

16. 20 is standard, if its the good good but these daze if I were stateside I wouldn't pay more than 50/55 an 1/8th tho Danmark haz made me desperate so 30 a g would almost be permissible...off to smoke a menthol to sooth the urge to smoke, anything

17. I pay $10 for .7 of sd.

18. I got 2.2 grams of Sour Diesel hydo for $25 in michigan

19. well la de da, we all can't live in america jr. also where is the beach from u??

20. The beach is faaar, but I don't care :3 I like lakes better.