Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash firecrackers?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Willie The Pimp, May 27, 2010.

1. I have a substantial amount of hash that I keep for 'backup' purposes when I run dry of green. Although I've never really enjoyed smoking it and I think its just going to waste the way its going now.

So i'm thinking of making some firecrackers. Has anyone had any experience with making firecrackers with hash? Does it work in the same way?

2. #3 Horrorshow, May 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2010
    Yes, you can use hash for firecrackers. I've only used hash for edibles once, for brownies... worked out fine.

Hash is still THC, and the whole point of firecrackers is that the THC absorbs into the fat in peanut butter, so theoretically it will work every bit as well.

On a side note, I know it's simple stuff, but remember that hash is a different story than weed. Pay very close attention to how much you use per firecracker, A firecracker with .5g of weed is pleasant. A firecracker with .5g of hash might be over-the-top.

3. Thanks man, its just in my area the hash is no where near as potent as the weed. I'll definitely be giving it a go mind. Thanks again.