Did i mess the whole thing up?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jwhimmel, May 25, 2010.

1. oh damn i also just reallized ive been giving it the amount of nutrients for mild growth. seeing as im giving them the 12/12 light for flowering i should probably up the amount of nutrients accordingly? i always assumed that the nutrients quantities had to do with the size of the plant.

2. damn i its been going for a week with flowering lighting but not flowering nutrients maybe thats why some of them are a little droopy? dont get me wrong they look pretty good just a little droopy. Can my crop still turn out good if i up the nutrients now?

3. it depends on the county or how many the doc said you can have but you can have at least 6 any were in cali but some counties let you have as many as you can put in a certain amount of space but every county is different but no matter what the county law says the doctor can subscribe you as many as 99 plants

4. but as far as the other stuff with the nutrients. do you think my plants will be ok ? should i just up the nutrients?

5. no no no dont up the nuts mj plants only like any were from 1/4 to 1/2 strength nuts but yes you should give them the flowering nutrients give them it every other watering if the nutrients came with a feeding schedule fallow that but only 1/4 strength tell they get a little bigger then up it to 1/2 strength and skip the veg feeding part and they will look a little droopy after you water then they will perck back up

6. and yes you should put 2 more plants in there and they will each have the perfect amount of light

7. wait so i should keep the nutrient levels the same or match it to the charts recomendations for flowering phase? also what do you mean byy the flowering nutrients? by that did you just mean the amount for when its flowering or something different than the three bottles of stuff by General Hydro

8. also what do you mean by every other watering? its in hydro. do youmean ever other time i change the water?

9. use the cart to show you when to use what nutrients but only half of what it says to put and with hydro you always have nutrients in the water i forgot you were useing hydro

10. well half of what if says to use while flowering is about what it says to use for beggining growth which is what its on right now.