Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Haven't smoked in 16 days.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by socrox, May 25, 2010.

1. So I haven't smoked in 16 days for a drug test I have tomorrow, Do you think Ill pass. Im pretty healthy with a high metabolism and have been drinking decent amounts of water for the last 16 days. I also exercise daily.
    I used to smoke maybe 5 days a week before that.
    Do you think ill pass?

2. Good luck, let us know how it goes.
    I'd say so.
    Shouldda drank some cranberry juice too my friend!

3. Probably, hopefully. Afterwards, get high.

4. I think you will, just like blunt said get high afterward, you'll be blown away.

5. yeah i drank a shit ton of cranberry juice haha, Im feeling pretty confident that ill pass i just wanted some opinions.
    And I got a few grams of dank for afterwards :smoke:

6. 49 days proby i feel your pain bro lol

7. not smoking isnt that hard, ive just had a slightly less exciting 16 days

8. yea its really not but still you still wish you could ya kno

9. yeah dude you should be good, should drink a gallon of oj though, kills your stomach but works.

10. You should pass but its not a guarantee