Anyone ever fuck with a Ouija Board?

Discussion in 'General' started by ishotthesheriff, May 25, 2010.

1. Thought you might have noticed that. :p

I probably would've turned it into a formal debate whether or not you were here. Haha.

2. Thats why I knew this book is for you. Not only does it cite studies, it details how they were done
    Amazon.com: Distant Mental Influence: Its Contributions to Science, Healing, and…

Yes. We call those people acid droppers. lol I keed. But I see what you are saying

Did you know you are actually tripping while you dream? DMT is a natural drug released in the brain during REM sleep.

Absolutely not. Think of the Ghost Hunters. Complete bullshit show. They make it seem that shit is always happening to them when really they probably never get shit. Its like that. At least 90% of what a person thinks is a ghost, is probably their imaginations. But what about that last 10%? I cant imagine that out of all the UFO/ghost sightings they were all the imagination. Occam's razor more than likely plays part here. So at least we agree on that.

Actually I like things like this. The only way to grow intelectually is to argue with someone with opposite beliefs. Of course it needs to stay on a mature level and never be reduced to ad hominem statements.

There is a reason its made by a toy company.

3. Most of my friends are real religious, so I always hear stories about it being demonic, and whatnot... of course I think it's all bullshit.