Anyone ever fuck with a Ouija Board?

Discussion in 'General' started by ishotthesheriff, May 25, 2010.

1. Of course there are. But one of them is not this "spirituality" bs. Never has any of this crap stood up to scrutiny.

Now quit trying to be a patronizing, new age dumbass.

2. My name is GolgiApparatus and I shall recount my tale with the Ouija Board.... take my story with a grain of salt, or move on without a passing thought I really dont care.

Me and some people were kicking it at my apartment and one of my friends friends (who we didnt really know) informed us that she had a Ouija Board sitting in her car.

After some discussion about it, some of us were curious but cautious (me), some of us did not believe in such a thing at all and was making jokes about it, and one of us was highly superstitious and threatened to leave the house if we brought the Ouija Board in.

Due to the nature of this friend of a friend, she did not heed the warning of my superstitious friend and brought in the Ouija Board into the apartment.

We set it down on a table and four of us crowded around it. Each of our fingers on the planchette, we eyed each other nervously while we discussed how we should proceed with the "ceremony"

We decided to make our prescence known by announcing our names and our intentions. My intention was "pure curiosity".

We decided on a question. "is anybody there?"

After asking this outloud, we patiently waited for something to happen.

The planchette slowly but surely started to move untill it reached its destination of the "yes" area, before quickly and alarmingly 'zooming' back to the middle of the board.

After this happened we all exclaimed on how we thought one of us was moving it, or how this wasnt happening, or a magnet or something but....naw. None of us were moving it.

We each had one finger on each corner of the planchette, and the way it was moving (twisting in a clockwise fashion while simultaneously moving with stunning precision to the yes and back) made us question whether we wanted to continue with such a mysterious and potentially dangerous situation.

So we decided to ask it one more thing. "is there a god?"

To which the planchette alarmingly and accurately moved to the T-R-U-S-T letters, and repeated that word over and over for at least 5-6 times before one of us quickly said "ok thankyou we are saying goodbye" before we moved the planchette to the goodbye status.

All of us thoroughly freaked out, we curiously discussed the events over a cigarette and bong hits....

that is my experience with the Ouija Board.

3. Maybe if you opened your mind a tad more beyond "hurr durr weed iz good an teh cops suk!!" You would might see you dont know everything yet. Its quite apparent you havent even LOOKED into this at all and just dismissed it outright.

Now how about cut out the insults and try researching something before talking about it and calling everyone a 'dumbass'

4. Creepy, creepy, creepy:bolt:

5. These recent developments are persuading me to believe that our government officials are actually...

GODZILLA!

[​IMG]

Back on topic though,

[​IMG]

Looks real legit doesn't it?

From the fact that I've only seen Ouija Boards with English text is my testimate that they're just some bullshit toy we Americans cooked up in the past one-hundred years.

If someone comes across a six-hundred year old solid gold jewel incrusted Ouija Board written in ancient Chinese my opinion might change.

6. Hes actually God

Godzilla:eek:

7. ha

we r fucked

8. hahaha "TRUST *****, THERE IS A GOD, TRUST"

I'm not saying one way or another, true or not.

I'm saying if there was a spirit in the room moving that shit, I hope I'm as gangster as that spirit when I die. "TRUST"

9. THEY DONT WORK AND I DONT BELIEVE IN GHOSTS...i seen more reviews THEY DONT WORK then they do work...waste of money and time and candles...when you could be fucking your girlfriend.

10. Or the human hands...

11. Mine told me I was going to marry a girl named "Gigi"(what is spelled)

Fucked up night:eek:

12. Gigi's a boys name. Sounds like your subconscious to me.

13. Thats my grandma you asshole. YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER!:mad:

14. HA hah a! Well played bro! :D But no seriously. One poster mentioned that in his expeience the spirit told him that there was no god. But When my siblings did it one night, they asked for a sign, and the word hELL was flashing on the alarm clock. Now if the one spirit said there was no god, then, why would this other spirit show the sign of hELL. maybe these spirits are from hell, and tryin to convince that guy that there is no god. dont kno, i jst kno kno i aint fckin wit em... at all!

15. Lol, religion and fear rake in money.

16. I had an insanely Christian teacher once. She and her guy friend ducked with a oiuji board one night after they promised eachother to not move it.

She asked what her husbands name would be and it said "David" and she
    is
    still married to a David to this day. She said it scared the "bejeezus" out of her

17. Really? I found myself laughing throughout the whole thing. Different strokes for different folks, I guess. :confused_2:

LMFAO! :laughing:

I have messed with a Ouija board, twice. To be honest, I think it was more likely to be messages from my/our subconcious than anything else. This is why, when I did it w/my sister, we got gibberish. It made no sense, and I know neither one of us were pushing it. The other time, I did it with a "psychic" who wanted to contact a specific spirit and...guess what...apparently we did. The only reason I think we did, though, was because she wanted to contact it so bad that she created the experience and then played it out, by unconsciously moving the planchette. I don't even think there was a spirit to be contacted, but I'm not sure. I just don't believe in Ouija boards. I've thrown it away now. It got old really fast.

18. Maybe I should have blazed up before watching it:confused:

19. thats why i wanna challenge any and every demon to enter me. i'm sick of the world and the ridiculous superstitious bullshit that so many people believe