Billygoat's picture thread aka...... pics of my work

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by billygoat, May 24, 2010.

1. thanx man heres another
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Perfect color combo. ^ I want that slide bad.

3. i love the red horn and that white lips soooooo sexy.
    still killin the copper and thats a cool lil stand too

4. O_O.

On every page there is something else that just blows the last page out of the water. Goddamn Billygoat you got to be kidding me your work is pretty amazing. Keep up the good work!

don't be surpised if you get a message from me :D.

5. Your work never ceases to amaze! Really inspiring me to look more into lamp work, done a bit of glassblowing before, but it was just mainly cups/bowls ect.
    Love the electroforming on the glass, adds so much charicter and wow factor to the piece, not to mention it looks kick ass!

6. im blown away man...

so how can i get some of this?

7. another refurb from 07...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. That is amazing. Looks even better with the blue n white.

9. seeeeeeexxy.

10. Wish I had extra money to spend on something like that. I'm not even sure how much it costs but I am sure it is out of my price range for glass.

11. do you make these to sell? Or are they just for you personal use? :confused:

12. billygoat is a professional. :D

13. Bro, my mind...

BLOWN!

14. ALT needs this man !!!

15. whos in L.A.???? are ya going to be at the L.A. convention center may 20-22 i suggest ya check it out!!! and bring your friends... looking forward to it its going to be dope. ill be doing a demo on sunday and vending in the retail area the other two days... theres a huge section open to the public there will be demos all weekend and retail glass shopping. alot of your favorite blowers are going to be there doing demos also so check out the line up its going to be the sickness..dont miss it!!
    heres the link....

International Glass Show

16. fucking aaaaaye
    send some stuff to fl ;)

17. and back to the pictures...my last threee kings
    24 inches of love threee times ;) wa chicka wah wahhhhh....
    [​IMG]

18. love the shape of the middle can.
    your brain marbles are fucking nasty.
    recessed joints are so classy.
    your clear horns are fucking sick.
    and all your glass makes me drool.

OH and those diffusers looks suuuuper functional with like 9000 holes in em.

19. Daaaamn.... Well, there most certainly must be a Billy Goat piece in my collection at some point, and hopefully soon. I absolutely loooove your work.