Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much hash can you make from 1/2 Oz? and what's the best method?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by new buddy, May 24, 2010.

1. +rep ;)

2. it's actually QWISO hash.

3. This, definitely make some Iso hash if you can, you'll get the best bang for your buck.

4. wow, i thought you'd get way more hash than that. personally id stick with the mids anyday but if you don't want em go for it.

5. then quit worrying about how much damned hash you get and make it. Simple as that, you have weed and want hash. make it.:rolleyes:

6. QWISO hash... i cant believe how many people call it iso

7. how about you just buy some hash instead of making it, waaaay cheaper

8. QWISO means Quick Wash Iso, there is no PROPER name for it...

9. would be best 2 buy the hash like it's been said...but if u got half a zone iso hash seems like best way 2 get more back. check the guides on utube as well.

10. Well the guy who recommend the iso hash did say let it sit for a while. BUt who knows how long that is. So it isn't a qwiso hash, which I would recommend.

For the qwiso hash, grind your herb up really really good. If you are using a half oz, I would break it down into smaller batches to improve efficiency. So like take an 1/8 of finely ground herb and put in a jar or water bottle. Pour just enough alcohol to cover it (99% is best, but 70% would work too). then shake the piss out of hte bottle for about 30 secs or so. Use a coffee filter to filter out the liquid, and keep the weed. Put this "1st run isowash" into a dish to evaporate. Set the extracted weed aside.

Repeat the process until you washed all the weed. You basically will end up w/ 2 grades. THe first grader (as I call it), will be the collective 1st run of the smaller batches, and is the most pure. Thats why you only shake it for 30 secs or so.

Now take all the washed weed, and run the alcohol over it again to produce the 'second grader'. Put the second grader oil into its own dish. I usually combine all the weed and do it 1 time, but you could do it in smaller batches. Technically I guess you could produce a third grader, but I usually throw the weed away after the 2nd grader.

For quicker drying times, it helps to put the infused alcohol in a larger dish and throw a fan on it. Use a razor blade to scrape up the goodness. Another tip, when the alcohol evaporates, there will be some spots with a larger accumulation of qwiso hash, so I usually scrape up the super thin spots on the drying dish. It should flake up quite easily and not really wet. I put this to the side, it is ready. Next scrape up the thicker spots, then form like a ball in the middle of the dish. THen flatten it w/ the razor blade and thin it out over the dish, as thin as you can get it. Let it continue to dry. Repeat this process until you think it is dry enough.

11. find someone who sells hash, you'll deffinately get more than you would from buying mids and making it into hash.... if not just buy some dank and smoke that shit

12. Haha damn your getting Fucked
    110$ an Oz' of mids -_- smh

i get 50$ Oz's fluffy Green midds !
    all day! ;)

Im south Texas bound! tho! xDD

13. 110 is a OZ of mids where I'm from, but not sure about the hash sorry.

14. 110$ a half O'' i mean.
    fuck that!

Sent from my X501_USA_Cricket using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. That weed in the picture is garbage, step your game up ya shmuck

16. Wouldnt it be better to just buy shake. 10 grams of high quality shake is like $50, gives u all the same nutrients just isnt as aesthetically pleasing which doesnt matter if you're going to pulverise it anyway.