Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smokeless exhale?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sylarinne, May 23, 2010.

1. first off, I apologize if this is in the wrong section, I'm new here.

I've been using a makeshift waterfall bong lately, made from a vitamin water bottle, the standard size. The last few times I've used it I noticed something weird, theres been no smoke when I exhaled, nothing visible at least. I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with this, or an explanation as to why this happens.

also, it should be noted that this only happens sometimes, and that there is no visible difference in the smoke in the chamber when it happens vs when it doesn't, the smoke is always very thick

so yeah, anybody?

2. first off welcome to the city. now to you question. how long are you holding the smoke in.(also this is the wrong section move it to the Apprentice Tokers section

3. ya that happens, since the smoke is so condensed there is not much on the exhale. if you hold waterfalls in for 3-5 seconds, its fairly common to exhale very little amounts of smoke.

4. wow i did not knnow that lol. guess i learned something to thans man

5. I usually hold the smoke in for at least a few seconds, so that would explain it. would either of you happen to know why this happens with waterfalls more as opposed to any other methods?

6. With me Sometimes I exhale nothing-little smoke and sometimes i will exhale huge ass clouds next time i will see if the time i hold it in has anything to do with it.

7. #7 CaptainFalcon, May 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010
    the general theory seems to be that since the smoke is sooo condensed in that small ass bottle, the particulates are way more packed into a smaller space, so theres less volume of smoke in the first place, plus when its that condensed your lungs absorb the particles much faster (which is not good for your lungs, but hey, what can ya do?), so there is less particles to exhale.

EDIT: I cant find any scientific evidence online backing this, so I could be wrong. But this is what I have always been told and read, it makes sense to me.

8. do you know wat a ghost hit is?
    if you hold it in a long time then when u release the hit u wont c anything
    u might be doing that
    if not then either you are somehow messing up
    r u getting high?