Marijuana Sayings/Quotes

Discussion in 'General' started by BurninDaily, Apr 25, 2005.

1. well, ill start it off with a few

why drink and drive when u can smoke and fly

drunk drivers run stop signs, stoners wait for them to turn green

stoners live and stoners die, but in the end we all get high

why drink and drive when u can smoke and fly

Life sux, then ya die, so fuck it all and lets get high

If we all had a bong we'd all get along

post away

2. When i lick cunt i gotta smoke a blunt
    man i dont front but i might shunt

Ima come through and you know i make the punt

roll up j man i aint gay its purple haze u know gonna blaze

man fuck this shit ima fuckin quit
    take another hit on the bong then im ripped

that sucked major dsafnoklmnldsafjk;ndsaf

3. I found the "pot" at the end of the rainbow but someone smoked it!

4. this thread is 5 years old lol

5. I've never heard any of these quotes to be honest.

6. :hide:

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnO5bKvYYMk]YouTube - Hey Hey Hey Smoke Weed Everyday[/ame]

8. Do a good deed, and free the weed.
    A good joint never hurt nobody.
    I know a grass that's always greener.
    The only people against weed, are the ones who've never tried it.

9. Marijuana? It's harmless really, unless you fashion it into a club and beat somebody over the head with it - Bill Bailey

10. who ever said money doesnt grow on trees :p

11. 1910: “Marihuana is the most frightening and vicious drug ever to hit New Orleans.” -New Orleans Public Safety Commission
    1920s: “Makes darkies think they're as good as white men.” -H.J. Anslinger, Bureau of Narcotics
    1930: “Marihuana is responsible for the raping of white women by crazed negroes.” -Hearst Newspapers Nationwide
    1932: “Hasheesh goads users to blood lust.” -Hearst Newspapers
    1935: “Marihuana influenced negroes to look at white people in the eye, step on white men's shadows, and look at a white woman twice.” -Hearst Newspapers
    1937: “Marihuana is the most violent drug in the history of mankind.” -Congressional Testimony, H.J. Anslinger, FBN
    1938: “Marihuana is more dangerous than heroin or cocaine.” -Anslinger, Scientific American, May, 1938
    1938: “If the hideous monster of Frankenstein came face to face with marihuana, he would drop dead of fright.” -Anslinger, FBN, quoted in Hearst newspaper
    1937-50: “Negro entertainers with their jazz and swing music are declared an outgrowth of marihuana use which possesses white women to tap their feet.” -statements to Congress by Anslinger, FBN
    1945: “More harmful than habit-forming opium, inducing fits of temporary insanity.” -Newsweek, 1-15-45
    1946: “Marihuana is an important cause of crime.” -Bureau of Narcotics, Newsweek, 11-18-46
    1948: “Marihuana leads to pacifism and Communist brainwashing.” -Anslinger, before Congress
    1973: “Marijuana increases breast size in males.”
    1974: “Permanent brain damage is one of the inevitable results of the use of marijuana.” -Ronald Reagan, LA Times
    1974: “interferes with reproduction, disease resistance, and basic biological processes.” -Daily Oklahoman, 11-19-74
    1980: “Marijuana leads to harder drugs.” -Reagan Administration
    1985: “Marijuana use makes you sterile.” -Reagan Administration
    1980s: “Marijuana leads to heroin; marijuana causes brain damage.” -the 17-week D.A.R.E. Program
    1986: “Marijuana leads to homosexuality, the breakdown of the immune system, and therefore to AIDS.” -Carlton Turner
    1990: “Marijuana makes you lazy.” -Partnership for a Drug-Free America
    1992: “Marijuana is ten times more dangerous than 20 years ago.” -Presidential Candidate Bill Clinton

:laughing:

12. smoke some weed. the answer to every problem.

13. Quotes About Marijuana
    Source: Quotes and Sayings
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.”
    ― Bob Marley

“When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.”
    ― Bob Marley

“It's a good thing most people bleed on the inside or this would be a gory, blood-smeared earth.”
    ― Beatrice Sparks, Go Ask Alice

“The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.”
    ― Carl Sagan

“Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn’t the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit . . . unnatural?”
    ― Bill Hicks

“We all need something to help us unwind at the end of the day. You might have a glass of wine, or a joint, or a big delicious blob of heroin to silence your silly brainbox of its witterings but there has to be some form of punctuation, or life just seems utterly relentless.”
    ― Russell Brand, My Booky Wook

“Federal and state laws (should) be changed to no longer make it a crime to possess marijuana for private use.”
    ― Richard M. Nixon

“The amount of money and of legal energy being given to prosecute hundreds of thousands of Americans who are caught with a few ounces of marijuana in their jeans simply makes no sense - the kindest way to put it. A sterner way to put it is that it is an outrage, an imposition on basic civil liberties and on the reasonable expenditure of social energy.”
    ― William F. Buckley Jr.