Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Broke my bowl...Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Afterdark, May 15, 2010.

1. Ok, I broke my bowl trying to clean it out. A piece of the bowl caved in where the hole is (that you need to plug usually if you stuff is ground up too fine). I got the piece of glass that was inside and I was wondering if its still ok to use if I put the glass over the hole, it won't work as good obviously, but I was wondering if its safe?

Sorry if thats too incoherent, basically:

1. Part of the glassed from inside the bowl caved in
    2. its only one chunk of glass
    3. I place the glass over the hole
    4. Is it ok?

2. Instead of doing all this just keep making apple pipes or roll some j's until you can get a new bowl.

Or make a new pipe out of stuff lol.

3. I wouldnt do that, gonna cost you a shit load in medical expenses if that piece of glass flies through and into your lungs.

Well, if you are in the U.S, free in most countries but there the only developed nation without Universal health care lol.

4. That's what I figured, I heard a bunch of bad stuff about glass on here. So the problem essentially is glass flying into my lungs, could I simply cut a hole in a bottle and put my bowl in the hole and then suck the smoke through the bottle top?

5. [​IMG]

6. I have accidently done that. :(
    Usually I just grab a screen and settle it in.:smoking: