Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Smoothies or Milkshakes [EASY GUIDE]

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by AsianPotHead, May 13, 2010.

1. HEY! You just found an awesome recipe that WORKS! YES! I tried it today and I'm SUPER STONNED RIGHT NOW! This whole process takes only 30 minutes to make from scratch! But 2 Minutes to make if you have the first half pre-made! IT IS CALLED:

The Canna-SmoothShake

Items you'll need:
    1. Magic Bullet (Or any blender would do)
    2. 2 scoops of ice cream
    3. 2 cups of milk
    4. Any additional fruits you may wish to add (My Suggestions: 1 banana or 3 strawberries or BOTH!)
    5. Peanut butter (Allergie Substitution: Almond Butter or Cashew Butter)
    6. Weed (Any amount)
    7. Any sized oven pan (My Suggestion: A pan for mini cupcakes [optional])
    8. Tin Foil
    9. A spoon
    10. An oven
    11. Ice Cubes (Optional)

Steps for Stage 1:
    1. Firstly, preheat your oven to 325 degrees farenheight
    2. While your oven is pre-heating, grab the metal pan, and mix your peanut butter with the weed using a spoon directly on the pan. Remember it is 1/4 cup of peanut butter to 0.5g of weed!
    2. [optional] Mix 1/4 cup of peanut butter with 0.5g of weed in each cupcake holder if you decided to use a cupcake pan
    3. Now place your tin foil over the pan and make sure you cover the top completely from any air holes
    4. When you oven is pre-heated, shove the pan with the mix into the oven for exactly 20 minutes!

CONGRATS! STAGE 1 is completed! Now that you have your Canna-peanut butter, move onto the next stage. You can also save the peanut butter in your fridge for a few months for later use as spreads for bread and bread accessories I tell you huat'

Steps for Stage 2:
    1. Grab your Magic Bullet/blender and plug it in
    2. Take the blending cup and add: 2 cups of milk, 2 cups of ice cream (Any flavor you like), your fruits to blend, 2 ice cubes (If applicable), and of course 1/4 - 1/2 cup of your Canna-Peanut Butter mix
    3. Blend them altogether for a good 15-20 seconds
    4. Drink it all and wait!
    AND YOU ARE GOOD TO GO!

Effects and extra info:
    - The effects will strike you like a ton of bricks ... trust me you'll FEEL IT! ... in 1.5-2 hours of waiting time
    - The taste is kinda peanutty but its still a smoothie! :)
    - Smoothies are made with fruit, Milkshakes are made with milk ... that is why I call this the CANNA SMOOTHSHAKE!
    - My apologies to vegans (For using milk and ice cream) and people allergic to peanut butter (although there are substitutes). Link to peanut butter substitute: http://holistic-nutrition.suite101.com/article.cfm/5_best_peanut_butter_substitutes

ENJOY! SUBSCRIBE! RATE! REP+! COMMENT!

2. Looks legit and sounds great,
    definitely a project im down for in the future

3. These are amazing, a few months ago I had a purple rhino shake and it was absolutely delicious.

4. wow. this is the first thread started by this guy that is actually legit. now i understand how he got those reps.

5. think if i only have .5 of DANK left it'll get me faded?
    cause if not i'll just smoke it in the bong :smoking:

6. So fucking perfect!

I literally sat down on the couch 5 seconds ago after making a shake with cannabutter in it. Smoked a bowl of homegrown right before that and I am ready for blastoff. Cannabutter has a fairly strong taste to it, and shakes really take the bite off.

7. haha this sounds great, subscribed!

8. This is fucking brilliant haha. I'm 100% going to try this today +rep

9. Haha awesome,
    I'm gonna do this with Nutella instead of peanutbutter
    and then I'm gonna use chocolate ice cream
    and I might toss a weed brownie in for the hell of it :hello:

10. AWESOME GUYS :D

Be sure to come back and tell us how the recipe worked out for you ^^

11. my friend works at jamba juice, and im definitely going to give him some cannabutter to throw into one of my smoothies

12. Is this legit? I love milkshakes man, I hope you're not lying to me :'(

13. Anyone tried this, with only .5gram of weed wouldn't think you would feel much.

14. Does anyone know how flexible you can be with the proportions? im thinking an O of mids for a whole jar of peanut butter, maybe even mix in some hash as well (i know that might be going overboard) but i need dank peanutbutter for Ocean City :D

15. My buddy and I just tried this the other day right after finding it! It was a BLAST!! Idk how much weed we used..cause we eye'd it and don't have a scale...but right at the two hour mark we were goooone! Thanks so much for making my summer even better! Totally a legit recipe!

16. #17 benbongtokes, Jun 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2010
    Oh yes I'm trying this today! I will be back with a report soon.

Ok so I tried it and it did not work. Now that is the weeds fault I think (it sucked) so I'm going to try it with some kind tomorrow.

17. I love making milkshakes.

18. Awesome! It's great to see my recipe in action however ... I've tried this recipe with 4 heaping spoonfuls of peanut butter ... that's enough to make a stonner live in Wonderland forever! :O

On a second note ... I've tried a WHOLE JAR OF PEANUT BUTTER ... as hoq has pointed out. So I took a whole jar of organic peanut butter, put 10 grams in the jar ... mixed the peanut butter and weed with a chopstick. Once it was nice and mixed ... I used a large rubber spatula and scooped out the peanut butter. Put it into the oven for 1 hour and 10-15 minutes and BAM! A WHOLE EFFIN JAR OF CANNA-PEANUTBUTTER!

Once the mixture had cooled down ... I put it all back into the original jar and left it in the freezer for 10 minutes. I took it out again, took a straw ... poked it into the mixture and blew out the peanut butter into a pill to turn it into CAPSULES!

I will come out with a full recipe with pictures of "HOW TO - MAKE CANNAPILLS!" very soon ;) so stick around :D

19. how much weed do you reccommend using?