Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gravity bong vs regular bong

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by toke, May 13, 2010.

1. Which one gets you higher? Me myself perfer the regular ol bong I love it, but gravity bongs are very effective to me I believe.

2. Gravity bong gets you fuckin ripped. Its nice cuz the water does all the lung work for you, dont even really have to inhale, just force it down in there.

But at the same time theres a reason im hittin the bong 90%. Carbon filter, diffy, perc and some ice make that hit niiiiice

3. Hard to tell... if only there was a meter that could measure how high you are...

4. For me, Gravity will do the job better than a bong. My preference though? Bongs. Like the feel of a reg bong way more than a gravity.:smoking:

5. Depends on the quality of both.

6. Absolutely. And getting a real bong was the best thing i did for gravities because i could use a real bowl instead of pen caps, sockets and bs
    Honestly I may be a bigger fan of the reverse gravity bong than the real one...especially because i use my bong diffy and bowl so i still get a partially water filtered hit.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKdmWNmxGWY]YouTube - Reverse usin glass bowl/downstem[/ame]

7. Gravity bongs get you higher and as someone already mentioned, they do the work for you. But I love my regular bong with ice catchers.

8. bong. less crucial so you can take bigger hits

9. G-bongs are very economical. I can get pretty ripped off very little weed. For regular bongs it takes a little more. But I like regular bongs better.