Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone eaten a marijuana leaf salad?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BigMoose, May 10, 2010.

1. Not to get stoned. I know the THC is not activated. I'm talking about for the shear flavor or nutritional value (?) of the leaf itself.

Just curious as to what you thought. Was it good? Did you get nauseous? etc

Thanks!

2. Step 1. Marijuana leaves.
    Step 2. QWISO.
    Step 3. Call your hash "salad" and profit!!!

3. I dont think stemy MJ leaves would be appetizing.

4. Who knows....
    Somebody quick! eat sum pot leafs an post what they taste like

5. Wouldn't be very appetizing. MJ leaves have a one-way grain kind of like a sharks skin. The leaves stick to your mouth and throat plus they don't taste very good. Bitter and spicy is how I'd describe it.

6. I ate a leaf yesterday actually. I don't really know why; out of boredom i guess. but it didn't really taste good or bad. I chewed it up pretty well and when I went to swallow it, it took a couple swallows for it to go down. And it wasn't even that big of a leaf.

7. I've munched on leaves in my garden before, just to see what it tasted like. I really wouldn't want to eat a salad with it, thats for sure

8. Yea just throw some ranch on that after a harvest! you kno!

9. the leaves are too fibrous for me. Just stick to romaine

10. naw man the traditional way is with marijuana leafs

11. I will do this someday, and make a thread about it's awesomeness or lack of.

12. This is possibly the coolest thing I've ever heard.

13. ^^ yup. I've got to do this now.

14. what someone smart would do is, activate the herb in the oven first, THEN throw it into a salad... therefore you WOULD get high from eating it :)

or make their own weed dressing :)

15. good thing is you'd only have to eat like 2lb of fan leaves to get high.

16. im talking bud, bud

17. yo but after a while of eating the marijuana leafs ur mouth kind of goes numb Not really numb but it feels differant i dont know how to explain it.

18. cannabis seeds are highly nutritious so if you really wanna start eatin for nutritional value or taste or just to eat it cuz its cool then toss some seeds in the salad