Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

formula 420 body cleanse

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hedge11, May 8, 2010.

1. so i picked this up in assisting to pass my test anyone know how long before the test i should drink it it doesnt say in the directions

2. I can't find anything that says the stuff even works or any advice on when to drink it.

3. 2 1/2 - 3 hours (but not more than 5 hours) before test...

formula 420 only stays in youur system for 5 - 6 hours...so make sure you drink it in that time frame and follow the directions on the bottle...pee frequently and don't be affraid to drink more water after the recomended 2 bottle refills...cranberry juice is a good thing to drink prior to the fromula 420 as that helps to flush kidneys as well...

so in short, 2 1/2 - 3 hours (but not more than 5 hours) before test drink "formula 420 body cleanse" and you should pass a urine test!

note: many things such as body fat percentage and metabolism speed will have effect on how long THC stays in system! if you're average weight for your height, formula 420 or any body cleanser like it will work better than if you're a fat-ass! so lay off the Micky-D's!!!!!

4. hey after drinking the drink 1 hour before the test do i have to hold the piss?? or i can piss and piss again for the test?? also i am weight 105lbs i have been swiming almost everyday drinking loads of cranberry juice as well will this help? also my formula 420 is maximum strenght ornage color will that make my piss different color i dont want to get rejected because of it and oh yeah I smoked a week ago and i smoke less than .5 grams a week