Seriously? Over a fucking roach?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xWhitechapel420, May 4, 2010.

1. You probably shoulda asked if everyone is done before you put it out. Sesh manners man.

...but it seems like the overreacted a bit lol.

2. Dude what's up with paying your buddy 5 dollars to smoke with him? What kind of buddy is that really? If that happened to me the first thing I would think and say is "you guys are shitting me".

Dude you need some better friendships, in my circle if someone flipped over a roach we'd tell him to calm the fuck down or gtfo. But shit man when i go to blaze my friend up i usually give him some weed to smoke later if he doesn't have any, just so he does.

3. rofl, I have no food and I'm still just looking to get higher at the moment, apparently I have some great karmic lesson to learn from society

4. dude, this is one of those cases in life where you feel like your the crazy person because the people around you act without hesitation in rediculous ways.

Your good brother. dont worry about it. if people want to be stupid over stupid shit, let them.

5. I say fuck em bro they gonna freak out over shit what u paid for and u just smoked them out with your money lol.. fuck em fuck em fuck em

6. word to everyones mother from this post

friends are supposed to take care of one another when they need support

7. #47 beefybud, May 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2010
    Your friend is a doucher plain and simple, thats just the way some people are. I mean if you even PAID for some of it then who gives a shit about a roach. from the way it sounds he acted like it was his last rock of crack or somethin, its just weed. And besides if one of my buds wanted even a joints worth or whatever and i had some i would have no prob giving him some and i know my friends would do the same. I know i would def feel shitty about not helpin out a fellow toker when they were low on cash especially when I had plenty. Your friend needs to get his shit straight and apologize or just say fuck em.

8. i feel bad for you. bud is plentiful around theese ways i should mail you some so you can light up a fat ass blunt of dank infront of them and then see how fast they become your friend again just to take a hit of it

9. Even though he's your so called friend, that dude needs to respect you if he's dating your sister. I dont know but thats just how it is where I'm from. If you continue to be friends with the guy you need to be stern with him and make it clear that you expect a level of respect. Once he starts dating your sister your relationship with him is changed and you need to carry yourself differently. Dont let him punk you, you need to punk him.

10. QFT... fuck that.. and this is a guy who's dating your sister.. he should be gifting you with free weed for dating your sister man... People treat weed as if its fucking gold. My friend was going to vegas and needed some herb right away, he just wanted a G but I just let him have an eighth of my bubba kush. I didnt ask him to pay me nor would I even accept his money.

11. Yeah, you need to tell him to straighten the fuck up and smarten the fuck up or your gunna bitch slap the fuck out of him. Dont take shit from bitches like that.