Will weed help me last longer in bed?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by folied, May 2, 2010.

1. In my experience I can last as long as I want if I smoke before sex, not a lot of smoking though. Maybe 2 or 3 hits out of a bowl and I'm good to go. I see a lot of people think it will make you finish faster and not last as long, I'm thinking it probably depends on the person.

2. Fucking non high just don't feel right.

3. make sure you have "lazy" weed. You know...the kind that makes u stupid, couchlocked, and your body feel AWESOME. (indica strain)

if you smoke a sativa strain, chances are your brains gonna be going a mile a minute (as does mine:mad:) and you both will be overthinking everything, making the sex awkward, yadayada...

but if your fucked up and not caring and just feelin happy, things just workout. GO WITH THE INDICA BRO! goodluck, and treat her well.

4. I understand that being high whilst losing your virginity would be banter, but you might come to regret it in the future. If you really don't care then I'd say you should smoke a blunt before hand just to make it even more banter. Fuck yeah./

Ohh and jack off 2 hours before you have sex. Or maybe 3 or 4 would do if 2 isn't an option.

Used a rubber and stay safe bro!

5. As other posters have been mentioned be careful with the weed and liquor. I had my first time recently and was pretty fucked up at them time. I had been drinking and smoking/vaping for several hours before we finally got to it when the sun was coming up. I got it in there and it felt amazing but we fucked for over an hour and I just couldn't finish. Honestly I think I would have rather busted in a minute, she got really self conscious about the whole thing and as much as I tried to reassure her I still had a great time, things were awkward after that.

6. Definitely agree with what's been said above, when I only smoke and I get pretty baked, by the time I get it in it's over pretty damn quick lol. Then I laugh and say damn it mary jane...you screwed me again. And pack another bowl.

With alcohol, if I get too bombed, I can get it up and going, but I just can finish. I'll go for as long as I have the energy or my girl has the energy for, and then I just say well fuck it I'm going to bed, and she goes to bed happy too hahaha. So I would say maybe have a few drinks but not too many. After you do the deed, light up a fat J or a blunt or something and chill naked with each other. After it's done, you'll be ready to roll again I'm assuming, and you can get it in again. If I were you I'd go for this game plan lol, good luck my friend, don't be nervous about it it's no biggy, don't be a fool wrap your tool, have a good time!

7. Oh man, it's gonna be your first time AND you're gonna be high? Prepare to have the most amazing 30 seconds ever, lmao. Btw, if you're concerned about lasting longer because you're going to be embarrassed if you don't., you really shouldn't feel that way--haha, I've known guys that have had a lot of sex but still sometimes don't last over 2 minutes, because, well, it feels good and most chicks understand that.

To make it less painful for her (I'm assuming she's a virgin), you're going to want to make sure you foreplay a bit and she's in the mood (lack of natural lubrication is a common reason why it hurts for girls who aren't even virgins). But yeah I think being high will make it hurt less for her and feel gooooood ;)

8. Personally i'd have my first time sober, then do it again while you're high when you know a bit more about her body and what makes her screeammmm