Rohto Z! Pro

Discussion in 'General' started by baalpeteor, May 2, 2010.

1. #1 baalpeteor, May 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2010
    If you thought cool/artic/hydra/ice was something..... get your hands on the Z! Pro. They are Guantanamo Bay approved!

[​IMG]

When I first tried it felt like ice picks was shoved through my eyes... and the 2 people who tried it couldn't open their eyes. It was very windy (like damn near hurricane windy) outside when I took them.

You can order them from fromjapan2u. They also carry the ones for contacts, the weaker Z! and also others like lycee and Sante FX V+

The only problem is since I don't know Japanese and their website strictly for the Z series is japanese (and flash) it's hard to find all the information on them but the ingredients are something like:
    \t< Active ingredient >
    Hydrochloric acid [tetorahidorozorin] 0.05%
    Neostigmine methyl hydrogen sulfate salt 0.005%
    Allantoin 0.2%
    [kuroruhueniraminmarein]酸 salt 0.03%
    Vitamin B6 0.1% ●L-[asuparagin] 酸
    kalium 1%

additive:
    Boracic acid,
    borax, l-[mentoru] and d-[kanhuru]
    peppermint oil
    propylene glycol and [edeto] acid Na
    polyoxyethylene hardening castor oil
    [hipuromerosu]
    dextroglucose
    [kurorobutanoru] and pH modifier capacity \t: \t12mL

:smoking::smoking::smoking:

Edit: The green thing sitting under the drops is an Rohto belt clip with the word Rohto on it (They sell those 2 at that site)

Edit #2: I wouldn't be too concerned with how bad they are (once usedi n moderation). A lil researched turned up this site which says

and

so it may not all be contributed to the other acids/peppermint oils/menthol in rohtos... hmmmmm

2. Sooo....it's cologne for the eyes? The hell are you talkin about man

3. Whenever I use Rohto my eyes still stay red. Refreshed, but red none the less.

4. how long have you been using rohto? and which kind? I have heard some people complain it dries or makes their eyes stay red....

so far I haven't had issues with the ice. I have yet to test the Z! Pro as it is too strong to be tested. Maybe when I find a furry pet animal ....

5. #5 baalpeteor, May 2, 2010
    nah it's crack for your eyes. You can smell the menthol veeery strong though with the pros... the ice and green have no scent (at least not to my nose). It stings and burns on first, but feels very good afterwards. You can get used to it (i've grown on the ice so they always feel good). [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP-fU7qvhn0"]ZI Contact[/ame]

Zi was renamed to the Z! series

6. I only used it twice and it didn't work so I stopped. I think it's the one with the blue cap like in your picture.

7. Hydrochloric acid [tetorahidorozorin] 0.05%

No thanks.

8. #8 baalpeteor, May 2, 2010

There's ones with lesser potencies if that's too much redness relief. If you just don't like tetrahydrozoline for some reason or have contacts, there is a substitute: Z! Contact is:

they are just 1 notch (6 of 7) under the Z! Pro. I want to try the Sante FX V+ next! I have started an eye drop collection lol. After I get used to the pro it's time to move on to pepper spray

Edit: FYI all rohto/sante/whatever have hci (Hydrochloric acid) in them :wave:

9. Why hell would somone want to put HCl in their eyes? Have fun going blind in a few weeks/months..Ice picks in your eyes....:confused: why would anyone want that feeling

10. Dude no way!! Did you get the chap stick they came out with?? It has razor sharp glass shards in it... fucking SWEET!! I love a little pain with my products.

11. My Hydras work fine why would I buy a different one for $9, when mine work fine?

12. Why use these when you got bleach in your laundry room, they will make your eyes really white!

13. I was thinking of bleach next but I will try pepper spray first

14. #14 baalpeteor, May 2, 2010

that cherry soft lips? yes pain all the way.... I guess that's why its for stoners... when you're high you don't feel pain anyway lol

They do have a 100% organic alternative... i wouldn't mind having those instead of carmex. I will check the stores around here.

15. lol Japanese eye drops for stoner Japs.

How can you tell if they are stoned anyway??

16. /thread

17. OP, thanks for the info, but I'm still wondering do that many people have issues with ice or cool? Seriously, first time I picked one (ice), I put them in, and my eyes were like bleached. Don't really think I need to go any "danker" than that.

Also, I noticed something in the ingredients. WTF is up with the salt? I mean, damn, no wonder your eyes were burning.

18. i used to use rohto v eye drops, but now i use them as ajoke on people. first of all, they make my eyes really glazy looking and not that clear. second, they burn like crazy, whats the point of that? C. clear eyes maximum redness is the bomb

19. #19 baalpeteor, May 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2010
    I have never tried the "silver" or "white" ones but ice isn't that bad once you start using them once a day a few days in a row. I then dropped down to green and green didn't sting at all. It actually was disappointing because I was waiting for the pain lol. But tha's a good thing. IF I ever need drops to put in and don't need to go temporarily blind for 30 or more seconds, I will just use cool (or for that case maybe even Opcon-A).

@Flashlight that is what most my drops are used for 2 lol. I don't take them much for getting rid of redness (only if I have to have a looong sit down convo with my mom or meetup with less-than-close family like uncles). It is always fun to give rohtos to unsuspecting virgin eyes and watch the reaction lol

20. idk why u guys are so against rohtos, they kinda sting but i think they work the best

i generally use clear eyes or visine, but i hardly need it anyway