Highgrade-Seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by HIGH IQ, May 1, 2010.

1. So I sent in an order for some seeds from Highgrade-seeds, located in Ontario,CA and they do ship to the US.

Interesting strains, and the shipping to the US is good for me.

Now heres the issue, I sent my payment 22 days ago through regular mail. They say wait 7 to 10 business days for your payment to GET THERE.

So I did. Ive done my waiting, checked the box to make sure my letter wasnt sent back, and checked my email everyday for a confirmation.

Its has now been 16 BUSINESS DAYS :eek:

2 days ago I sent them an email asking if my payment had gotten there, it hadnt but he said he will email me when it does.

But in all honesty, does it really take 22 days for a letter to go to an area that is almost literally RIGHT ABOVE ME.

So ive come to the conclusion, based on the fact that I did put to,my knowledge,the correct mailing address, and the correct return address on the envelope, that either...

A) Customs for some crazy reason seized my letter, I dont know how they would, and I dont know even IF they could.

B) Highgrade-Seeds has my payment but simply took the cash

C) Highgrade-Seeds got my payment but due to some mistake on my part, or theirs, did not process the order

or

D) My letter is somewhere lost in the abyss of the USPS, and never will reach its destination/ its still on its way.

In my personal opinion C and D seem extremely unlikely.

I am not bashing Highgrade as they have been pretty helpful, as I did make one mistake with my actual order, which we cleared up through email the day I sent it. :)

I am simply asking for opinions on this matter, as I have atually read of the same thing happening to somebody when they sent to HGS.

2. I tried out a well known mom in Ontario, payments never arrived to him twice. Don't know if it was the cash that was a problem or what but it's the risk you take sending cash in the mail unfortunately. Hopefully things turn around and your package comes through shortly.
    Good luck.

3. I just had some top notch service from High Grade Seeds. Sent cash by cheapy regular mail from North Eastern Us and it took seven days to get a return e-mail stating my beans were to be shipped the following day. I'm a little paranoid of these on-line transactions so all my buisiness is done in cash. I wrapped my cash in 2 pieces of copy paper and apparently was hidden well enough so as the vultures of Usps didn't confiscate it. This was the first time ordering seeds and the order was placed on 4/09/10 and recieved them on 4/26/10 in a plastic tube uncrushed. Total turn around time of a little over two weeks. My guess is someone rifled through your mail and swiped the cash. You should of had your seeds by now. HGS is legit and shipped 4 extra seeds with order. Next time I order will be with a birthday card to better conceal money. I've heard they accept paypal if you ask. Hope this helped....Peace:smoking:

4. When you say rifled through my mail, you mean like some USPS dude guessed it out, opened the letter and swiped it?

I used a white envelope, Put in my order form, folded it with the money inside that, and then wrapped three blank pieces of printer paper over that. Idk, that seemed like it would do the trick to me. :confused:

5. Ya man.... I got a little nervous about sending cash and duplicated the envelope and wrapped cash. I put the envelope under a bright light and there was a definate outline of money. I really think someone stole your money...Next time send it inside a birthday card. Write your order on the inside and tape cash in there so it doesn't slide around. Hopefully you didn't make a large order...

6. I made the minimum order thankfully. Although im broke to begin with. :smoking:

7. This was like a probe for me to see if cash orders would go through. Ended up ordering Northern Lights #5. Sixty bucks is a relatively small amount to lose but if you really broke....this could of been a back breaker. I feel ya...sending some good karma your way! Peace:smoking:

8. Tell me how those genectics pan out, PM or something.

9. Sounds good bro.. equipment slowly dribbling in. Will keep you posted:wave:

10. They had some reallyyyy interesting strains.

We were planning on going Blue Hawaiian. Avalance looked pretty cool as well.

11. I've ordered from them a few times. The orders sometimes took 3+ weeks so I wouldn't be worried about getting your seeds. They'll show up soon. Their genetics are really good, and they are available at really affordable prices. I'm going to be ordering some more of their blueberry crosses after having a great experience with electric fruit punch.

12. The payment itself never even got there. :cry:

13. Their super strains look like winners and am partial to powerhouse Indicas mainly because I'm a night owl. Both strains you mentioned look to be Sativa dominant strains if I remember correctly. Was thinking of Black Queen next than probably try Purple Cindy for those days I go hiking. On the site there are several grow logs of each strain and they all look like vigorous hearty plants. I've been communicating with a guy who has grown out the strain I just picked up(N.L) and said it treated him very well. Strong smoke and easy to grow. Proofs in the pudding....:smoking:

14. Blue Hawaiian was a 50/50

Blueberry, which is practically in its own world with indicas concerned, and Kona Gold, which is Maui Wowie on crack.

We figured it was perfect. Hybrids generally are healthy, and the two smokes together was a dream. Euphoric and Stoned, while the Kona would bring a lucid, sky high, happy feeling. All together it would have been great. Plus it qualified for med grade.

The grower is a total genius already, and it was gonna be dro. :(

15. Ya that Blue Hawiian does sound good...I'm like you though straddling the line of being broke..Hopefully this grow will keep me away from the dealers for awhile..It sounds like your MMJ...If so pick up some clones which I hear are relatively inexspensive.

16. My guy would totally sell me some clones, I just need to wait and see if this medical bill passes, then I would totally grow at least 5 or 6 nice plants strictly for my own use.

I have Major Depression, diagnosed.

Its not in the bill but ill sure as hell petition for it. On bad days I get to the point where my body aches, I cant sleep, Im extremely depressed and allll that.

You cant tell me weed doesnt fix all that :rolleyes:

17. In over 4 years of ordering and sending cash payments to Highgrade Seeds I have never had any problems. All my orders arrive safely. Very happy with their strains and service.

18. I think they somehow intercepted the payment. The order didnt even reach HGS. Its been about 20 business days since I sent my order/payment. :(

19. I wouldn't give up yet. I had the same problem when I ordered from them the first time and paid with cash. It took over a month for the $ to even get there. I've paid with paypal ever since. On a side note, I've grown their hash plant, Kona Gold, Black Pearl, and Electric Fruit Punch with excellent results. I'm leaning towards their Poison Afghan and Avalanche for my next grow.

20. I sure like the look of this post , i used HGS and my delivery must be about due..From what i understand ill also get a freebie or two although i hear it'll be the same strain which is a bit of a ..not so much bummer..but a different strain would have been interesting.
    I see they have the vintage Acopulca gold and panama red strains , would have been cool.