do girls get their vagina and boobs felt at a physical exam

Discussion in 'General' started by dickens cider, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Actually, most of us go for check ups. It's just the right/healthy thing to do, not cause there's something wrong, but to constantly make sure something wrong dosen't happen.

2. Yeah I go once a year for an annual checkup - other than that I only go if I need to... ie: female issues that happen on rare occasions...

3. Very true. But of those 100 va-jay-jays, how many of the OB/GYN's beat off in the bathroom after your appt, ladies?

4. I'm pretty sure a guy who spends all that time and money getting through med school to become a gynecologist didn't choose the profession so they could look at poon all day.

These guys deliver babies and help make sure moms are healthy through their pregnancies... they help women see if they have breast or cervical cancer, etc.. etc..

I've been to a male gyno and I can say for certain that he wasn't in it to check out the vaginas.

And if anyone thinks guys become OBGYNs to check out vaginas, then why are straight women OBGYNs? I'm sure their dream wasn't to stare at pussy all day. Doctors go into different fields for different reasons and I doubt they have endured all that schooling for something so shallow.

5. there is no doubt that there legit gynos. But I just don't see how anyone can justify choosing that field without getting some strange looks :p