Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Parents want to move to Idaho...WTF

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cometogether420, Apr 27, 2010.

1. #1 cometogether420, Apr 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2010
    Hello all, I am on probation, have gotten kicked out of classes twice, and Im doing just fine. I have a pretty good job, I love Colorado, I met the most AMAZING girl, and I'm doing great in my new school (online). Now my parents have this GREAT FUCKING IDEA. They want to move to Idaho. They think moving to Idaho will stop me from getting into the devil drug DUH DUH DUH DUNHHHH POT! I think it's basically selfish because they are really just freaking the fuck out. Im so done with trying to convince them that pot isnt bad, Ill show them the union, and if they aren't cured by that xD.... then Im just going to lose my marbles. Gimmie your opinions on this.:D

2. Since you have a good job...why not move out?

3. Thats the thing, they just won't let me.

4. I'm guessing you aren't 18 then.

5. either you're not 18 or your parents have too much control over you.
    Idaho sounds brutal.

6. not allowed to move out? OP = fail. Read the TOS before posting.

7. Get a MMJ card. then they cant say shit

8. they have him tied in the basement and only let him out when he uses the bathroom which is where he stashes a small computer to communicate to our community. not so fail

9. Well either you parents are idiot control freaks or you are under 18 and they just want what is best for you and you need to respect their decisions.

10. wtf kind of sense is that? If he's 18 they're idiot control freaks but if he's 17.5 they just want what's best for him and he needs to respect their decisions?

They're idiot control freaks anyway, you just can't do shit about it if you're under 18 :p.

11. I never said they wouldn't be idiot control freaks if he was not 18.
    I am saying. when you are 18 you don't have to put up with their shit especially i you hve a job and whatnot.
    But since he is living under their roof and was kicked out of school. I suggest he just follows what they say until he moves out.

12. How can you not move out?

"Mom, dad, I'm moving out. Maybe you can get the fuck over your Regan drug policy thing sometime."

and then you pack your things, find an apartment, and start living there :eek:

13. You said they just want what's best for him if he's under 18, but they clearly don't. It's not their fault that they have this skewed perception about marijuana but it's still not best for him if they move to Idaho and leave everything behind because of a little pot.

I get what you're saying though, fuck semantics. Sorry if I came off as rude dude :eek:

14. I am 18 they are just control freaks.

15. If you are 18, they can't stop you from moving out.

16. then move out.

17. He probably can't move out because he is on probabtion. Im sure your parents might be understandable of your weed smoking if you were not on probation or got kicked out of class.

18. Honestly I' go. But thats just me. I've always wanted to go to Idaho, Montana, or Washington just for the wilderness. I'd be outside all the time. Fishing, hunting, and trapping. Theres def bomb nugg there too, just hafta find a hookup. Idk, thats just me but I'd go for it

19. All of you people who are saying move out, move out, your 18 move out for christ sake.

It's a lot easier said than done.

20. Hey man no problem, I understand what you were trying to say too lol. It's just today I am at a loss for words and can't think straight. But yeah sorry if I came off as rude also :smoke: