Weather issues

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by dmitchell, Apr 26, 2010.

1. I haven't planted yet due to the excessive amount of rain in my area. I just looked at the weather now and saw that there is supposed to be thunder storms on Thursday Friday and Saturday. If I plant tonight(Monday) will that be enough time for the plant to become stable because there might not be much sun for 3-4 days.

2. well are they just germinated or are they past the sprout stage and have real leafs on them? I have mine inside under some CFLs until the weather gets a little more stable

3. They are germinating right now. I can't start them inside because my mom already found a few I had growing. Do you think they would survive?

4. Either get some CFLs or wait until the weather takes a turn for the better.

I'd stay glued to the weather channel for the next week or so.

5. dawg i feel u its been pouring rain in florida and i just went to see bugs all over my plants.
    I recommend you start in may like this weekend or something.
    or just start germinating them, they wont look like weed plants for at least another week.

6. get a shoe box, and stand it up, put one 6500k cfl 26w or 42 or whatever its all you can do i'd say. dont get up shit creek with the rents, its not worth it