The Helix BONG

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by stephisdead, Apr 23, 2010.

1. [quote name='"Bousky"']

LOL you could pack and smoke two or three one hitters in <20 seconds? Stop trolling[/quote]

That is one of the strangest first posts I've ever seen lol

2. So if you're going to spend money on a bong, i suggest you save up, and spend it on something that will BLOW your mind. These helix's are POS. they don't cool down effectively. You have to, as shown in the second video, pull very slowly, forcing the drag. This also makes the smoke STALE. which is why people use water percolators. Currently on the market you can get a Mobeius Matrix perc for 400, as you have stated that's what these run/ran. You can also pick up a PHX honeycomb DISK with 200 holes for 500, or you can go big and get a PHX triple honeycomb for $900-1000.

I don't see what the point is in spending chump change on glass like this, when you can be blazing on pieces that are 1000x better.

(only brought this discussion back because a friend showed me his "amazing mind-boggling helix waterpipe" which ended up sucking fat chode. then i showed him MY piece, seen in another video below, or known as the triple honeycomb PHX HD. Blew his fucking mind)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfYdzyh3jVk]Triple Honeycomb bitches - YouTube[/ame]

3. Yea, they they're definitely not worth it.

I've had the helix system (with the bubbler/bowl/one hitter)
    As well as the cheaper Jet-Flash, don't know why I bought it, but got it for $40 something..

Now looking to make a smart buy and get a nice scientific bubbler