Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

get high off a cigar?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tri, Apr 16, 2010.

1. I've smoked just one cheap swisher myself, and I didn't know how to smoke it. So I inhaled it. Big mistake. I did get kinda buzzed, but I was outside walking my dog. And I started sweating, and could hardly make it back home I felt so sick! I was about to puke, my stomach was Killing me! I was miserable the rest of the night.
    Haven't smoked a cigar since, and will probably never smoke any other tobacco products again, except hookah.

2. that happened to me when i was in high school. only it was with chew. ugh it was so gross. it was peach flavored, and to this day i wont eat anything with peaches or that tastes like them. i think i might have swallowed some of it.

3. I was making the connection between tobacco being a drug and drugs getting you high. No where in my post did I ever say, or even insinuate that you didn't know tobacco was a drug, just that you didn't know the definition of a drug or what getting high was.

P.S. drug classification has nothing to do with whether you get a high or not when you smoke a cigarette.

4. lol :p your silly. drugs is a generalization. tobbacco is included as a drug...you said so yourself. dont try and get around what you said.

5. That's irrelevant, I said that you must not know much about drugs, not "you don't know that tobacco is a drug" Stop putting words into my mouth dude.

6. Dont be a lame, Just smoke the joint. Either way you look at it, You're gonna get high.

7. you still dont know how to make an argument. your still not sticking to your keypoints.

dude.

8. #48 Deleted member 255533, Apr 17, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2010
    At least i use real sources to validate my arguments. You sir are just putting words in my mouth over and over again.

9. Fix your signature, dude, it's too big and annoying.

10. im a girl.

edit: your gender compass must be fucked up little boy.

11. so yeah you cant get high like that.

lmao ne plus +rep for pissing that guy off. i liked your comments as well. some people just feel the need to argue, just so they can read their own words back to themselves.

12. I have returned from my trip, also i answered my question. But thanks for all the posts. Turns out yeah as a few said the resin builds up in the tobacco. An you can get high later.{bingo!} Saved my butt once when I was searched, all that was found was a cigar containing tobacco. >.> though i guess if it was tested it might turn up positive but how would they get a weight from resin soaked tobacco? Didn't turn out that way so idk. :hello:
    Also the B/M is a cigar but yeah it's commonly inhaled an no it didn't make me puke or feel sick. other cigars yeah kinda turned my stomach. but not that brand and it helps extend the high.

13. Here comes the op out of left field.

and the games been over for 2 years.

14. Drop the milds, buy some djarum blacks if you want to have a nice little cigar experience. As for your ganja, don't dilute it in that brown chemical substance.

15. tobacco is not a chemical substance.

16. #56 tri, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2012
    Yeah its been 2 years ^^: but I'm back now. also I don't delude it. Over time I started doing stuff different. Now I use roaches, smoke them into the B/M an save that for places I wouldn't be able to smoke the good stuff. depending on the amount of resin it can be just as good "in my opinion" :smoke:

also >.> tobacco contains chemicals, not being a chemical substance but containing them ^-^ so your both correct.

17. and just so we're clear, cannabis also contains chemicals.

chemicals =/= benzene

18. Yeah >.> most if not all "drugs" tend to have those in them weird huh? that is if you can even classify Marijuana as a drug....... wait >.< I don't want to open that can of worms here.

19. do this, split that cigar and put weed in it, roll it and fly.

20. Theres not even a question about it.

You ingest it because it makes you feel different right?