Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

get high off a cigar?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tri, Apr 16, 2010.

1. hello im new to all this, but if you connect a joint to the tip of a black and mild and smoke the smoke threw it but take the joint off befoure it burns it. will you get high if you smoke the cigar latter?

2. not even a little bit.:wave: welocme to the city.

3. Welcome to Grasscity, man.

No, you won't get high later on. The taste of the bud might remain on the tip that you used to smoke it, but none of the THC will enter your body.

4. BUT
    if you empty the cigar tobacco out
    and replace it
    with some wacky tobacky

youll be flyin high in no time:D yaah

5. I'd say maybe if you actually found a way to stick the joint in the end of the cigar, and just puff on the tip, pulling smoke through the whole cigar, you could maybe get high off the cigar later. All that joint smoke passing through would likely resinate some of the tobacco. It's just an idea though, I have no idea if it would work

6. It wouldn't.

7. just smoke your joint and then smoke your cigar.

i lol'd at this thread because i thought you were just talking about getting "high" off a plain cigar. i hate getting buzzed from cigars personally. :D

welcome to the forums!

8. ive heard people say that when u smoke a blunt to smoke half of it then let it sit and then when u smoke the rest ull get even higher cause the thc has traveled through the whole thing. if you did what you wanted to try you may get a little high but it basically would be smoking res and it would only be a small amount

9. Smoking a roach or a half smoked blunt would only get your higher because of all the resin from the smoke sticking to the bud

10. Just smoke the joint, and then the black and mild if you want, like someone else said. :gc_rocks: And welcome to gc!

11. Tobacco gives you cancer, Not a high.

12. There is a slight nicotine buzz, but considering how addictive and disgusting cigarettes are, the buzz is not worth it. Now weed on the other hand :D

13. Tobacco can give you a pretty strong high. I remember smoking a huge cigar for graduation a few years back. I puffed that shit down then I realized I was fucked up more so then I usually get off weed, but I hated the high it gave off.

Smoke weed, then chill back and smoke that cigar after dude.

14. Nah dude, that's like buying a brand new spoon and smoking just one bowl in it then expecting to get high off dry hitting it, it just isn't gonna work.

15. yea thats basically wat i was tryn to say

16. No but that's a pretty crazy concept.

17. Yes, it would. There is no question that the tobacco would get full of resin. Especially if it was a big joint. I don't know why everyone is saying it wouldn't get you high. It would, but not a lot.

18. it wont get you high.
    you wouldnt be able to feel the dam effects from it! dont tell him he can if he cant.

19. Even if it did, you aren't supposed to inhale cigars... /Thread