Best vape for under 100 ?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Cudi, Apr 11, 2010.

1. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

i want one that doesnt mess up and is noob=friendly.

2. Magic Flight Launch Box baby!

Magic-Flight

Check out reviews and what everyone says. I have one, and could not be happier.

3. ^ listen to tomtom ^ ...and you will have eternal happiness

4. The MFLB is tty much the only quality vape for under a hundred, but that quality is top notch.

5. MAGIC FLIGHT. Get 10 extra bucks for shipping and its 110.

Check out fuckcombustion and see their 103 page about it!

6. magic flight for 87 with coupon at VW

7. was gonna come suggest the vape genie!!

but wow. as a vape genie owner i must say that magic flint box or w/e looks like it RAPES it and any other portable vape.

that is so fucking bad ass, hopefully they habve it in vape stores here in ontario.

im trying to find a nice vape for under 300 canadian, a portable would be nice too so i dont get tempted to smoke a joint or something with a friend. they might not have it here though:(

i might just have to buy this little box thingy when i find it

+ rep to tomtom. thanks

8. Thanks man! +Rep back for ya too. The Launch Box dosnt look like much, but thats the genius of it. No one expects to look over at me and say "Wow, im pretty fucking stoned." I laugh every time.

9. Totally agree with everyone here. For under a 100 bucks, the LB can't be beat. Oh, and did anyone say that it comes with a full lifetime "replacement" warranty? If anything should go wrong with your vape for as long as you own it, they won't fix it. They will, in fact, send you a brand spankin' new one. No other vape manufacturer has this kind of warranty.