clit piercings

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by speechless, Apr 10, 2010.

1. i'm seriously considering getting my clit pierced, but i want to know if any of you have had it done and if so how much it hurts. i know that once i get it, there's no going back cuz i heard if one removes it then all feeling is lost there. =/ can anyone speak from experience?

2. Eh, it hurts for a minute or so. It's not like they pierce your actual clit. (that would be.. horrific)

The only reason you would 'lose feeling' is because when you get it pierced, it'll start rubbing on you and it'll feel good, but after a while, your body gets used to that feeling and after a while you wont notice it. It might get desensitized a little.

I still like mine though. I don't regret it.

3. I guess you must be hot

4. that's open to interpretation lol

5. Best. Thread. Ever.

6. i'd never do anything that might wind up with loss of sensation in the one place I don't want to lose sensation ;)

7. QFT/Thread/Sex/Niiice.

8. just jizzed.

9. hmm that is true...i'm still on the fence

10. Think about it.. what are the benefits and what are the downsides to it...

I would never pierce anything that I use during sex.. I just think of it that way. Because for 1) I don't want to have to wait to heal and 2) If the piercer messes up somehow, I don't want to be left with a clit that "doesn't work"

11. very true, but i also heard that if done properly it enhances things that much more. i'm not sure which side i find to be more truthful yet...you do have a really valid point though.

12. i think it would be sexy since im a man, but think about it you literally have to show someone your pussy for all that.

and im not talking about a cat:)

13. this will probably sound unbelievably slutacious but someone needing to see it for the process doesn't really bother me; it's just the consequences i'm concerned about

14. This thread is a [​IMG]...also i think its obligatory that some one say it...[​IMG]

15. lmao no love tunnel pictures will be shared, but normal photographs are on my gallery

16. It may increase sensitivity, but like its been mentioned, soon after your body will get used to it and your sensitivity overall will be decreased...

If it ain't broke, don't fix it... that's what I say.. but its your body. Do what thou wilst :D

17. Lol @ 'love tunnel' :smoking:

18. what if you get it pierced, and some dude goes down on you and is in a "biting mood" and tears that shit out? Crazy shenanigans:D goes down when your high. Just a thought

19. that's up there on the list of fears attached to going through with it lmao

20. I'm not usually attracted to piercings, but a clit piercing would definitely interest me....probably mostly though because it would show you're adventurous.