clit piercings

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by speechless, Apr 10, 2010.

1. goddamnit. makes me want to drop out of college and open up a tat/piercing shop.

2. A tiny little piercing weather you have it or not is not ganna make your man appreciate your pussy any less at all.

3. So Speechless, you ever get it done?

4. [quote name='DaiLLeSTeL']just jizzed.[/

roflmao
    clit piercings are hot :smoke::smoke:

5. I have a vertical one, it hurt for about 3 seconds. Very little blood lost as well. My nipple piercing hurt a hell of a lot more and the healing process sucked.

6. i've heard of girls that have done it and lost all feeling/sensation down there.

7. Can you provide any actual facts about that? Instead of scaring people without doing any research?

This isn't even a attack of any kind, I want to know.

I don't get how people are getting the HOOD mixed with the actual clit.

8. Well, you know your shit works now so why even take the chance?

9. They're ugly.

10. There is nothing 'ugly' about a hood piercing. Nothing at all to be ugly, all that is added in most cases is a thin little bar. How the hell do you find that ugly?

11. Ugly is in the eye of the beholder. You can't tell someone it's not ugly anymore than someone can tell you it is. It's a matter of opinion.

I don't find anything at all attractive about it but that's just me.

12. Beautiy is subjective, so no one's opinions are right or wrong. Everyone should respect each other's views/opinions. :)

Though, as I've stated, I find it beautiful and quite the turn-on. I called around some places and asked how experienced they were with vertical hood piercings and it has eased my mind a little.. Shit, I just want someone very experienced if Im gonna be taking such a chance with my ladybits, y'know.

How long does the heightened sensitivity last? Question for anyone who has it: Has it decreased /or/ lost sensitivity completely over the years? Either way, Im most likely getting this done. It's just.. Im pretty sure once you get it done, you can't take it out. No? Idk. I've heard so many mixed answers, aghh.

I'll report back and tell you how it feels. :D

13. no i don't have any facts...just what people have told me. i thought driving a piece of metal through something might cause it to lose atleast some sensitivity.

14. Word. Good luck. :smoking:

15. #55 Spezi, Sep 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2010
    Be careful with this. I know a few people that have had their clit pierced and no longer have any feeling. Meaning they can no longer enjoy sex. Kind of similar to female circumcision in Muslim countries which they actually cut the clitoris off so that women can not enjoy sex and are less likely to cheat on their spouse.

Remember, you are piercing (basically driving a sword through) 8000 nerve endings. There is a HUGE risk of losing 100% feeling in those nerves!

Edit... Add: "If done incorrectly." to the end of last sentence.

16. Personally, I've never been the least bit interested in poking holes in my body or injecting ink under my skin.

17. Emailed :D

18. lmao my gf. well soon to be wife has 2 one at the top and one right before her vag. she says they hurt like hell but anyways after that happens i cant cant turn her on by rubbing her clit anymore, almost all stimulation there was gone after she had it done. which kinda sucks but o well, that just means more sex :D haha

19. So, I just got my vertical hood piercing done last night.

I love it so far. Ooooh my god, it feels good.. I love how it looks too.

Of course, went to a very experienced piercer and he was so great, he even gave me a discount since we chatted a bit and got a bit formal. :D

Ahah, you should have heard me yelp.. I have a high pain tolerance, but shiiiiiiiiiiiit.. That hurt like a motherfucker. So far, since Im not used to it, walking around even gives me pleasure right now (as I've read is common).. and is a nice new toy.

I love body modifications and highly recommend this piercing.
    BE SMART ABOUT IT, THOUGH.

Me and my pachina are happy. :love: Thank you Serenity and SirenWasHere
    And thanks GreyMatterTripp for that luck. :)

20. very happy to hear you decided to get it and it went well! :D you will be feeling even better in no time. dont forget to try and get some tongue action when it heals heheh it is the BEST imo :p