gucci mane quotes

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by dan k, Apr 5, 2010.

1. "Shawty wanna snort it so I put it on a saucer,
    cut it wit a blade then I shoved it in her nostril"

2. #42 dan k, May 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2010
    grapey

from gucci the great album

3. she loves me now, she loves you not; cause i got what you do not got. i let her shop until she drop, and when she drop i get on top. GUCCI!

4. I want her, I really want her, I think I want her
    Yo girlfriend jus left wit me, yea she's a goner
    Man I want her, I really want her, I gotta have her
    Now I got her, yea gucci got her, I'm bout to smash her

BRRRRPRINT.... A thread about OJ da juiceman would be funnier as for as quotes go lol...
    ay ok.. ay ok

5. Toni Braxton sniper rifle, make ya never breath again...

Toni Braxton had a song called Breath Again.

Most of you morons think that Gucci, Wayne, and Waka Flocka's lyrics don't make sense but they do. You idiots just dont get the idea of similes and metaphors...

6. nah, wayne and waka flacka are garbage.

7. I agree...
    Gucci mane grew on me when he first came out I thought it was some guy joking around..
    Favorite song by Gucci "Kick a doe' *****, kick a doe' *****, err body face down on the floor *****"

8. the first song i heard by gucci was swing my door, and that song goes fuckin hard.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4VeI9zHGzc"]YouTube- Gucci Mane & DJ Burn One - Swing My Door[/ame]

9. My life la vida loca your girlfriend porto rico she took a look at me and said adios amigo my vato brought me kilos, how much? mucho, he dropped off and said gracias and adios amigo.

Gucci blunts we don't smoke 1 of em go dumb smoke 4 of EM!

my favorite

Kickin *****s doors in robbin is my hobby, always do the job clean never do it sloppy, two tone tie a ***** up with a house phone dont move jones LOOK i dont fuck around holmes erry body kno you tha ***** with tha birds chop with ya twice rob ya tha third.

10. There's nothing under God's sun that I haven't done
    I got a lotta problems gettin pussy just isnt one
    Girls are like buses every 15 man they run
    And now they like potato chips I just cannot have one

11. #51 BluntRolla, May 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2010
    "under arm kush so you know it smells musty sold a couple onces just to buy some red monkeys"
    "Maybe cause I sell X pills, my nig
    I don't have to worry about bills and shit
    It's been 28 years, never missed no meals
    Cause everybody knows I'll steal some shit"

"Good kush burner ***** in the kitchen good cookin and I know I might be ugly but my car is good lookin, a star so I shine like the sun in mississippi, a show in mississippi so I love to sit with fifty, bands, ya gamblin ass I'm from birmingham shot ya boy down fifty grand and I shook lil buddy hand,"

YUNG UGLY

[ame="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh5auhJzM362KbvF35"]Video: Gucci Mane Is High As A Kite! + Ganga Smokin & Pillz Music Video Preview [Free Gucci][/ame]

12. This is the best Gucci verse right here.

"Sign yourself we them *****z wit dem big triggas. 50 deep bringin' pain ta ya bitch *****z. UHHH Imma hit em wit the choppa mann, the only thang that can save holmes is an ambulance, I just make a phone call, one call have all ya'll don't call. 38 wit the long barrel, hollow tips hit crack ya bone marrow. ***** hating but I'm still here, won't hesitate to put a ***** in a wheelchair, uhh or should I say a pinebox? I'm one deep on your street wit 9 glocks and they all got extended clips, pistol grip punk slip you get pistol whipped, I make em take they clothes off, fuck on a pistol then I shoot a *****s nose off, I'm in the hood I never leave, bustin' headz wit jody breeze, I kill a ***** on the spot *****, for the body cause I'm aiming for the top *****!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X9v5K704YU]YouTube - Gucci Mane Feat. Jody Breeze[/ame]

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-1tp5EWSc4&feature=PlayList&p=4C9D8EEA39493E72&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=11]YouTube - Gucci Mane & Yo Gotti----Mo Money[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8jeSHNgm8s]YouTube - Gucci Mane feat. Yo Gotti - Worthy and Erving[/ame]

14. "A sniper rifle like a soldier in the Desert
    A eagle on me boy I'm known to tote a Desert"

lol thats all i know :confused_2:

15. im not too much of a wayne fan... but i cant hate him or diss any of his music (except for his autotune shit) just because of his demolition pt 1 and 2 freestyle.. dude 187s both beats start to finish

16. this is gucci mane quotes by the way...

17. mirror mirror on the wall, whos the freshest of them all? its gucci mane i gotta ball, my closets like a shopping mall.

18. i have been looking for the name of this song if you know please fill me in

19. I'm no longer hired
    She said that i been fired
    On to the next one
    Mo fish in the sea
    Girls r like buses
    Miss one next 15 one comin

20. how can you quote someone whos borderline illiterate?