Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Random Urine Analysis Guide

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Herb., Apr 5, 2010.

1. You sir just saved my ass. I am a driver so I need to get tested even though i go to work on time every day and i am a very good worker i just like to smoke a bowl at night to help sleep/ relax. I thought i would need to stop because of job and well you are just about my favorite person in the world right now +rep man

And to OP that's a great idea too i will use that in a pinch haha

2. are u sure this would work? people fail drug tests days after they smoke because the drugs are still in there system. im not saying it doesnt work but if it does.....how?

3. Ok, I'm fairly confident that this is not a valid method. The OP's method would cause most tests to come back as diluted. In a lot of cases this constitutes a failed test and would likely cause you to have to retake another whiz quiz. Sometimes the retake is required the same day but if you are given enough time this can be used to dilute properly with this method Dilution Tips, Tricks & Guidelines @ Drug-Test-Facts.com. This is not 100% but many have reported it working. The only surefire way to pass a random UA test is to be clean.

4. They cannot tell you that you 'diluted' your piss. They can't even expect or assume you know what that means. At any given time, a healthy human's urine should be completely clear, diluted, and watered down. This is all you have done. And you have done it because they asked that you drink water there so you can do it.

Not that it would be different if you diluted your urine before you came. They can't say, "Ah. You drank a gallon before you came. Failed!"

5. going to doctors pretty soon, dont want them to find the thc in my body. i'll give this a shot.

6. I just failed a piss test for probation, it was a surprise test. But that's not what I wanted to discuss. Moreso, the info I got as a result of that test. I had a probation officer (who's a family friend) tell me that sesame seeds like you'd find on buns and on some breads will show up positive for THC on a test. I don't know how many you'd need to eat, but if you have the chance to list stuff make sure to list or mention to someone that matters that you had eaten a loaf of bread or something the day before and morning of the test that had been baked by your girlfriend or something that had an excess of sesame seeds. And that you had read while researching that they can cause a positive for THC on a test. Be creative (but make it believable) with the story, and you should get some extra time if you fail.

7. I don't know about sesamee seeds but i know poppy seeds can cause a false positive for opiates.

I was thought there was nothing known that can produce a false positive for weed?

8. THANK YOUU i Play D1 basketball and i was sick of paying 40$ for a bottle of some nasty drink

9. Has any1 ever tried the detox drink

10. Thanks man, this will definitely come in handy down the road.

11. My brother did. It didn't work. He had an interview for a job and knew he had a drug test. The stuff (I can't remember the brand) said you could smoke until about two or three days, drink that, pee a lot, and you'll be set. That's what he did, but he still pissed hot.

I can tell you that mass piss tests, in the military at least, are really random and unless they have a reason for testing you specifically, they only pick 10% of the people who peed...meaning that in a group of 100 people, only 10 of them will be checked up on. I wouldn't suggest playing the odds, though.

12. Why dont you just fill the cup with like 70% water and 30% piss?

13. It has been explain previously in this thread but I will answer this for you. You could do this if available but if the test has ph levels or a temperature gauge, it will fail for tampering because the temperature will be too low or the ph level will be too low.

14. I take prescribed Methadone for chronic pain. My pain clinic requires periodic urine analysis to make sure I'm not doing street drugs, or smoking pot, and also to make sure I'm taking my prescribed dose of Methadone.

So, my piss has to be clean, but it also has to contain a certain level of Methadone. This is really a drag, because I need the Methadone for chronic pain, but I also like a little weed now and then because it helps with pain, anxiety, and it gives me an appetite which I otherwise usually don't have... (you know, all of the good things about marijuana that mainstream doctors are finally starting to acknowledge).

So, here is my question: If I saved a container of clean (and "properly medicated") urine in a refrigerator, would I be able to successfully use it later for my UA? And, if so, how long would it "keep" under refrigeration? Does anyone have any experience with this sort of thing?

15. What do you mean they can't tell you that? They DO tell you that. You don't fail but they reschedule you if it came back too diluted.

16. That's PH... I just explained it.

If you just drink water, your PH will be fine. If you put water in after, it won't.

17. what if you fill it up with some warm water and some piss?

18. nice dude ima try this.

19. Alot of tests do not have ph gauges, especially if its a home test.

20. ok im alittle nervous to try this but heres my deal

im a girl. my idea is this. i have a job interview in a day. an its a place i know they drug test. so if after the interview they ask me to go take a test, i have someone to pee for me. im going to have them pee for me into a container after they pick me up, immediately after they pick me up. then im going to put the container inside me....u know where. is that going to be enough to keep it warm?