Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips 4 Getting THC out Fast!!! drug tests

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WHITEGHOST0615, Apr 4, 2010.

1. Your right, 2000mg for one day probably wouldn't cause and major problems, aside probably being pretty uncomfortable :p I just wouldn't keep doing that every day as the buildup could be, potentially, harmful.

2. I know l the things im supposed to drink to get the thc out of me, but should I not eat junk food since the thc is stored in my fat cells? Should I eat healthier until my test?

3. Fat is healthy man, it's the type of fat and even then the subcategory within that.
    :p

4. Okay so I found out I was gonna get dropped on Friday night so I started working out a lot on Saturday, Im getting dropped on Thursday. I've been exercising a lot to get the thc out and drinking cranberry juice and water and this and that. But is it true that I should stop exercising and start eating fat foods 2 days before my test?

5. Do you take 4 asprins at once?

6. currently been off weed for 14 days just been told that were getting randomly tested,.... my arse anyway how fast can I get it out of the thc levels out of ma system (the 1st that are left) thanks

7. Surprisingly, not a bad post.

The only thing you really need to beat a drug test is to make sure the THC in your piss at the time is below the detectable level (usually 50-100ng).

Other than that good post.

I say if your life really depends on it and you have time , you only need exercise and time. But of course every knows that :p