Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so what age did you start smokin?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by imadelovetobud, Apr 2, 2010.

1. tried first time: grade 8.
    started smoking at 15.
    i started smoking cigarettes at the tender age of 8 years...so thats 10 years of raping my lungs :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D lol

2. the first time i smoked i was 14 but didnt relly do it often till i was like 17

3. I was 14. My uncle got me high. Smoked pretty regularly, minus a pregnancy, until I got married 5 years ago and moved across the country. Now I only smoke when we go home to visit the fam.

4. Please tell me that's a typo...

5. 14 and been smokn eva since

6. First smoked when I was 16, really started everyday toking about 17 going on 18.

7. 14, 8th grade

8. 12 first time
    13-19 all the time

9. I was prolly 8 or 9 my brother was smoke a lot by that time and pretty much introduced me to it. Good times we threw all my these old vhs tapes i had around out the second story of my house! So man good times back in those days.

10. i smoke a little bud when i was like 12. my cuzin had a paper bag with a few buds. I snapped a piece off of one and took it home. rolled it, smoked it, and made funny faces in my mirror. lol. didnt get my hands on and bud till high school.

11. 15 years old.

12. First tried it right after I turned 13, did it again the next summer(only time I saw my stoner cousins), but started regularly at 16, haven't looked back since.

13. 16 years old!

14. 17 the first time, nearly 19 when I first truly got high (inhaled properly) and then it became a regular thing. All of my friends were straight edge in high school, so I was kind of late to the game.

15. i was fifteeeeen

16. Around 12 I think

17. I started at 14, maybe 15, can't blame me if I don't remember.

I walked into my buddy's house one time to see him holding and lighting a bowl while his 5 year old brother inhaled. I would've done something but I was too busy laughing my ass off at this kid running around the house yelling "I'm HIGH, I'm HIGH!" Long story short, I ended up running from the cops on foot and managed to get away after I had gashed my leg on a guard rail that left about 2 or 3 square inches of my bone exposed. Adrenaline is one hell of a drug.