Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what does a dime of kush look like?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sunshine1, Mar 19, 2010.

1. trust me man if its dank you know its dank. it has that potent skunky or fruity smell to it. regs can be mistaken for dank if you're a noob, but dank should never be mistaken for regs. plus if you're buying 'kush' by the dimebag you'd only get 0.5g. He most likely just told you it was kush and gave you shwag. It's happened to me too on the first sack I bought. Shit sucks bro. O well, maybe you can make a firecracker or 2 and still get baked for a few solid hours ;)

2. One marble. For a dime of the kind I get atleast. Mines extremely dense. I have a scale and a gram of normal weed is fluffier so it looks like more. If it burns for a really long time then you didn't get ripped off

3. Obv smell it too. If it smells good , has a lot of crystals and gets you reeaallly high. He's probably not lying haha

4. a dime of dank would be about the size of a nickel. like 2 marbles lol

5. he already said it was brown with minimal trichomes. it's clearly not dank

6. I'm on my phone sorry. You got mids :/

7. I thought you were me... i saw the avatar and was like... wait... i dont remember typing that post....

8. #28 m3t4lm4n222, Feb 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2011
    Look for:

Easily visible THC crystals in large amounts, if you need to take a close look at it to see crystals, its not Kush.

Hairs, hairs, hairs. The hairs are usually going to be reddish brown. But hairs can be purple, red, orange, ect

The smell. You'll be able to tell when its dank. Some even have a fruity smell. I personally have only had one fruity smelling strain, it happened to be strawberry diesel.

The High. I always thought people where over exaggerating when they would say "TRUST ME, YOU'LL KNOW WHEN ITS DANK" but its 100% true. If your passing the pipe around, you should start feeling your high a couple of minutes after your first hit. A single bowl of dank and you will be done (Depends on the size of the bowl, actually)

Sticky icky icky. Yes. Usually if your weed is sticky, its because its got a large amount of THC crystals on it. If it sticks to your fingers really well, then its dank (Usually) there are exceptions.

Heres a dank nug. Its a picture of strawberry diesel, not mine though.

[​IMG]

If your dealer is your friend and he starts telling you normal weed is "Dank" or "Kush" find another one of your friends and see if he knows somebody who actually sells dank shit, then talk about it when your around your other friend. Trust me, my dealer who was and is my friend was always selling me High Quality mid grade stuff at first, I assume it was because I would always tell him he was my only connection, then one weekend me and my friend bought from different people and we got strait fire. I started telling him about it and a week later he started getting some really dank shit. Now I know 3 different people who all sell dank. In fact, if your dealer keeps selling regular weed, find someone who always has dank weed. Now that i've tasted it, I never wanna go back.

9. Dude light and day are the same thing