Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Broken Pipe/Recycling Bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johnny-56cdfb5a41f96, Mar 13, 2010.

1. I have this little pipe and sadly it broke yesterday :( However just the mouth piece broke. The bowl is still perfectly intact. It's about the size of a US quarter width and length wise. It was kinda like this one:
    [​IMG]
    And it broke about where the second little spiral/swirl is (starting from the bowl).
    So I was wondering how should I turn this into a functioning pipe again? Should I just stick something in where it broke to act as a mouth piece? Or should I just macgyver a whole new pipe and just use this for a bowl?

2. Yeah, all you can do is pretty much macgyver up a new pipe, or maybe even make it into a slide for a bong, or homemade bong. If I were you, I'd get a nice bottle, or vase, or something that looks pretty decent for a bong, and use that broken peice for it. It could turn out better than you can imagine.

Good luck man.

3. There is some special glue i think you could use to glue it back together and it would still be safe to smoke out of