What are you reading!?

Discussion in 'The Bookshelf' started by Dryice, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Wow, this fuckin essay is so hard to read. Comte (or whoever decided to translate him) uses the most fucking perplexing sentence structure and grammar choice I've ever seen. Each god damn sentence is actually a challenge to flow through, just the worst organization of words I've ever seen. Maybe a French background would help... :eek:

I think I'm going to reread The Myth of Sisyphus - Albert Camus since it's teachings have been of discussion recently on the board.

2. Party on, Garth

3. fury's hour: a (sort of) punk manifesto - warren kinsella
    dr. dre bio - ronin ro
    sound unbound - various, edited by dj spooky that subliminal kid

4. Party on, Wayne.

5. I just finished "Dork Whore," and am now reading "Maverick in Madagascar."

Just realized that the last three books that I've read or am reading are all true stories.

6. I'm currently reading Your Heart Belongs to Me by Dean Koontz.

Confessions is next on my reading list. I'm actually looking forward to it because I definitely thought his input in Zeitgeist was interesting.

7. i just started re-reading Ender's Game... haven't read it since i was 12 or 13. reads easy as hell - but
    this book is still a classic and i'm still just as into it. i love it. seriously - you guys gotta read this book if you haven't. and it has a multitude of sequels that get considerably more political and sophisticated.

[​IMG]

8. Did anybody on these forums ever read the book Go-Boy? That's a really good book.

9. Atlas Shrugged by Any Rand

10. I just finished reading "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" by the great Ken Kesey and it was an amazing read. I'm reading a book called Seat of the Soul by Gary Zukav, it's very interesting and enlightening. If i weren't soo high I might be able to begin to describe it

11. A Scanner Darkly by Philip K Dick

12. [​IMG] (not that cover, i wish though)

13. Hit the library earlier.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:D

14. reading imajica. a psychadelic classic.

15. I love Sci-fi

[​IMG]

16. ohhhh books

17. Just started reading the book "Hurricane." Not to bad so far, but I had to skip ahead a little bit because it's just talking about random shit.

18. Following the exploits of Pvt. Willam Mandella through 30,000 years of war against the Tauran enemy. Reading it for the third time.

[​IMG]

19. A classic. Truly one of my favorites.

Ah hell, now I have to read it again.

:eek: