What are you reading!?

Discussion in 'The Bookshelf' started by Dryice, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Right now, Crime & Punishment.

I started it back in high school (c/o 09) and apparently I lost the book and never got to finish it.

So I downloaded it in Kindle and it's as good as I remember it being

2. Taiko is basically about lives and exploits of Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Oda Nobunaga and Tokugawa Ieyasu as they try to conquer and unite feudal Japan. It's from the perspective of Hideyoshi though, as he goes from peasant to retainer serving under Nobunaga and all that. I'm a huge nerd for samurai and feudal Japan
    [​IMG]
    And also, on the comic side, just started reading this,
    [​IMG]

3. I really wanna pick up Darkly Dreaming Dexter soon too.

4. [​IMG]

That's a fun series. I still need to read the last two books.

5. In Search of Schrodinger's Cat: Quantum Physics and Reality

[​IMG]

6. A Song of Ice and Fire, aka Game of Thrones. I picked uo a Kindle and got all five for like $30, but damn are they long. They're incredibly well written, but Jesus, sometimes it gets to be too much. I could NOT imagine reading them high.

Also, Don Quixote. One of the funniest fucking books I've ever had the pleasure of reading.

7. After the motion picture "It" being my favourite childhood horror, bringer of nightmares and fear of clowns, and the fact I love Stephen King, I'm finally getting round to reading it. 100% better than the film, of course, and I'm only 26% in.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1456174462.688780.jpg

It's lovely

9. The newspaper.

10. Left of Bang.