Daisy glass screens - how does it work?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by TheHighRoad, Mar 11, 2010.

1. OK, so this sounds like an odd question... Basically, I've never used glass screens because none of my pipes had huge holes, and I could just use a small nug or a bit of stem. But my new bubbler has a fairly large hole, so I bought some daisy screens. Haven't used it yet, but I'm just wondering...how does it work? I ask this, because it seems like the screen covers up the entire hole, so I don't know how the smoke would pass through. Does that make sense? Or is the screen too big?

2. hard to say without looking at your pipe but they have worked for me and seemed to cover the hole in the bowl..only one way to find out:smoking:

3. put the screen in and try to pull? if it feels clogged, then screenfail. if it still flows, then its doing its job.

4. Haha, all righty. I suppose there's nothing to it but to do it! :D

5. No worries, they'll be enough space to pull through, if the screen size is dece, most do end up working.

6. Trust thiiiis dude, he know's what's up. ;)

7. Don't throw out the screen with the ashes.......:smoking:

8. I personally found the glass jack screens to work better for my stuff compared to the daisy screens

9. I've only ever had the jack ones, is there really a difference? It looks like the daisy's let the weed spread out a little more offering better surface area

10. Put the screen in the bubbler. Use the bubbler. as resin forms the screen with stay in