Stoned Comic Thread

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by sumskateborder, Mar 11, 2010.

1. apple blossom exotic
    [​IMG]

2. for go or to here?
    [​IMG]

3. Stoner Instincts
    [​IMG]
    "you don't smoke tobacco do you" lol

4. #1186 XLpacman805, Jul 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2012
    I thought this was pretty funny.

Attached Files:

5. man that shit would be nice, def gonna smoke with my son when hes old enough. if i have one atleast

6. Yeah I agree with Grimm420.When I have a son and find out he smokes weed too,I hope I have this experience with him.

Attached Files:

7. Hahahahahaha omfg, totally have done that before

8. [​IMG]
    the cookies are spoons

9. ^ I had to read that too many times to realize its not supposed to make sense.

Also I feel where you were on the previous page. GC is a crazy thing for a fungisized mind :bongin:

10. ?
    it makes perfect sense...
    the friend goes to get snacks. the comic maker is confused when he comes back, because he has cookies and pudding but no spoons. thats when his friend explains, the cookies ARE spoons (you can dip them into the pudding).

11. [quote name='"ProphetofGanja"']

?
    it makes perfect sense...
    the friend goes to get snacks. the comic maker is confused when he comes back, because he has cookies and pudding but no spoons. thats when his friend explains, the cookies ARE spoons (you can dip them into the pudding).[/quote]

Holyyyy shit I must be mentally disabled. I would love to blame it on how high I was when posting but Im not sure thats completely to blame. Im sorry man it honestly went right over my head :hello:

12. this thread needs to get going again, like fucking 60, this shit is my favorite when i'm roasting bowls. I'm starting to be convinced this thread should be stickied.:smoke: