Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much does a pound cost?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by silky--, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Lol :hello:

2. Depends on area and amount your buying. I dont sell on the street, i leave that to other people, i only sell to about 4 people who then break it and sell. I expect to get about 1.5 grand per pound i sell, and its all great stuff, give or take a few hundred. But i also don't sell less the 5 pounds at a time.

On the street in my area prices usually are around 1.5 grand for ditch weed to around 3 grand for decent stuff. I have seen a pound of my stuff go for over 4 grand but times were hard and good stuff was scarce.

Buying weed is like shopping at Sam's CLub, the more you buy the better deal you get.

3. #23 yzf250kush, Mar 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2010
    I've had friends pay 2,700 a lb from other people around where I live.

That being said a few years ago I sold my local dispensary (all legal) a lb for 3,800 bucks :D Thats where the money is. But it was some really good shit I had (halloween) They don't take anything that doesn't stink and taste really good.