Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC Stimulates bone growth!?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by tZa, Mar 7, 2010.

1. I recently rebroke my heel (3rd time in two years). This was the first time that I visited the doctor about it. They gave me xrays and MRIs and told me I had torn a ligament completely in two and had multiple chips on the front of my heel bone. They gave me a boot and crutches and said I would need them for two months. It has been two weeks and I went skateboarding for the first time today with relatively no pain.

So, I started to wonder... how am I able to skate so soon with not much pain? I thought to myself... well I do smoke an awful lot of marijuana....and I know that marijuana receptor CB1 and CB2 sites all over the body... What if marijuana stimulates bone growth?!

I come back home and start googling and find a scientific journal [ame="http://www.scribd.com/doc/294853/Medical-Marijuana-Mackie20CB20Receptors20Annur20Rev20Pharm20Tox202006"]Medical Marijuana - Mackie%20CB%20Receptors%20Annur%20Rev%20Pharm%20Tox%202006[/ame] that mentions THC and bone growth. Im still looking for more sources and if anyone can find any info i would love to read them.

I am wondering if concentrating THC into HashOIL and then either consuming it through the mouth OR rubbing it on my foot would promote faster healing than smoking? The only reason I think this is because I watched Rick Simpsons RUN FROM THE CURE documentary in which he claims that ingesting 60 grams of hempOil within 60 days will pretty much cure anything from cancer to MS.

I would love to get some feedback on this theory!!

You can watch Rick Simpsons video "RUN FROM THE CURE" here: Phoenix Tears - Promoting Hemp Oil as a natural healing agent...