Nirvana Seeds Review

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Rami.Nauja, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Just made a purchase from Nirvana-Shop.com and I have to say I am pretty impressed. Here's my experience for those who may be interested in making a purchase from them.

-I chose to go with the Black Jack Strain (Feminized 5 Seeds) Ordered on 02/27/2010

-When I ordered it looked as though there was some issue with the purchase so I sent an e-mail asking what was up.

-The same day I received an Invoice and e-mail saying what the issue was and that it was resolved.

-On 03/01/2010 I got confirmation that the package has been shipped and would be received soon.

-03/06/2010 (Today) I received the stealth package. As for details about the stealth I will not go say anything more than it was more than satisfactory. It wasn't sketchy at all and the packaging was very discreet.

-Price this is a big factor for a lot of people I paid a total of $50 USD (including shipping)

Overall I would say these guys are great. And I will likely have to order from them again because their Jock Horror Strain looks pretty amazing, but I want to get more experience prior to ordering. If anyone has any other questions about these guys or have ordered from them as well post up! Just thought it could be beneficial for those of you who are looking for someone reputable. Hope this at least helps a few people out! Thanks for reading.

2. Yup, I got great service from them on both of my orders, one took 6 days, and the one I got today took 9. If you value your tastebuds, don't eat the candy.:D

3. I too, have just recently got an order from Nirvana. I also got black jack seeds regular. Took 9 days to get to the west coast. Stealth was pretty slick! Seeds were very small. The regular seeds come in ten packs. Out of the ten there were five really, really tiny small seeds. Not even sure they will germinate. And the other five were small too, but not as small, and they have good color and look like they will germinate. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. What sold me was the description of rock hard buds! No bonus seeds though. This company is legit, and I recommend them to anyone who is trying to order seeds online for the first time. I used my ATM debit/ credit card without any problems. Everything went smooth. Oh, and I happen to like the candy. Tastes like a Halls cough drop. It opens up the air ways.

4. no freebies from seedboutique?...is that where you guys got yer seeds?....i ordered some skunk#1 the other day..

5. Nirvana Seeds has no connection to Gypsy Nirvana Seed Boutique.

6. how you like those nasty mints??:D

7. I just got some of those yesterday, they were terrible.:D

8. My experience with Nirvana seeds is that most of their seeds are either too small or simply not viable. There's a reason why Nirvana is so cheap. You get what you pay for.

9. i cant speak for everyone but i placed a recent order to nirvana shop and i bought 5 nyc power diesel. i saved 2 germinated 3 they were all a good size seed and i had them cracked planted and through the soil in under 36 hours. so ^^^ might have just had a bad experience. i didnt care for the mints they sent with the seeds but the seeds were excellent quality in my opinion:smoking:

10. #10 lessismore, Mar 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2010

He has been copying people's strains, selling F2's sometimes, but he has never been known to sell seeds that were not viable. Sure you do not have Nirvana and GHS mixed up? Just kidding. I agree with many of your post Caligrower; but I must say Nirvana usually has great germ rates. Some may be F2's and he has been well known to copycat strains, but germ rates is something I do ot hear as a complaint.

You get what you pay for is not always true. Mandala sells seeds for under $35 at most resellers, and their seeds are great. If we go by what you are saying then Doggie Nuts must be the shit:rolleyes:. We both know that is not the case.

Reputable breeders do not need to sell their strains at outrageously high prices to sell their strains. Mr Nice is often sold out, is fair priced(cheaper then most breeders), you get 18-20 seeds usually, and they are very fine strains. If anything, most of your higher priced breeders/seed producers are just out to make a quick buck off substandard and/or poorly recreated copycat strains.

There are breeders; like Rez, Tom Hill, and a few more that get crazy prices for their strains, but they are also well known to produce some very high quality and rare strains.

So it is not a matter of price; it is a matter of how much research a person puts in. I must admit one thing; I agree with most breeders on germination problems, 9.9 out of 10 times it is due to the grower, not the seeds.

11. Funny you say that when Nirvana isn't significantly cheaper than High Grade Seeds, which I know you have always liked. The only seeds I've ever had trouble germinating were from HGS, but thankfully they're customer service was fantastic and sent me a much better batch of seeds in replacement, so I will continue to support them. Never had troubles with seeds from Nirvana though (in fact I gave my friend some WW seeds that were 4 years old, and all of them germinated perfectly). Although he may be selling copies or F2's of other people genetics as less pointed out, as a not-so-serious grower/smoker I have been very pleased with the final product. Just my thoughts is all...

12. Have had a bit of trouble germinating my first seed I am going to grow one from start to finish before I try anything more than that. Been over 24 hours and thing still hasn't cracked, we'll see how long it takes as sometimes these things just take a day or two. Thanks for comments all good to see some other people who also had a very good experience as well.

13. i got some nirvana purepowerplant(ppp) from nirvana thru attitude, germed 5 seeds and all 5 popped, and i must say they are the sturdiest little seedlings i have ever had, cant wait to see how they turn out and the maleéfemale ratio

14. First I'd like to start off by saying the shipping was by far the best I've ever seen fast & discreet.. My first order AK-48 & all 10 (free seeds) from nirvana arrived within two weeks (ordered on christmas eve) and germinated with a 100% success rate within 30 to 48 hours and are doing awesome, But my new order of PPP was very dissapointing.. Out of 5 fem PPP only one popped and is growing very slow compared to the AK-48.. shipping was awesome though only 6 days.. I also noticed seeds are very small...

15. Just an update on my one seed I have germinated thus far, it is growing a little slow (likely due to my own error) but germ'd quick and is still looking good. I noticed all my seeds were quite small as well. Nothing close to the size of most bag seed I have seen. (Haven't seen any in my own bags I purchase unfortunately)

16. That has been my experience with Nirvana seeds as well.

17. my seeds are just fine, i got the ppp from them and they are among avrge sized seeds, if you wanna see small checkout pineapple punch from flying dutchman, theyre soo small they look like poppy seeds

18. Highgrade's strains sell for $60 including delivery. Nirvana sell seeds for $28 to $30 depending on distributor. That's less than half. I don't order from Nirvana any longer as they are hit-n-miss in germination, mostly miss in my books. Never had an issue with Highgrade's strains/seeds.

19. out the 10 ppp from nirvana i decided to germ half, out of 5 all 5 germed, out the 5, 1 male and 4 females:), as for bad germination rate i say growers error, very rare do i ever have any problems germing

20. Rookies! Small seeds are not indicative of poor genetics. Some of the dankest weed have smaller seeds. The more indica, the larger the seeds. I've done just about everything Mandala has and I'd call their gear a high grade mid at best. They have vigor and grow well but other than sadhu, everything else is midrange gear.