Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best things to do when stoned alone?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 321toker, Mar 2, 2010.

1. #41 ZONAR, Mar 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2010
    Watch
    [​IMG]

Or Bong TV

2. I mostly smoke with my girlfriend, it is a rare occurance for me to smoke alone, but when I do, it's late at night and my girlfriend is asleep. The nice thing about it is, I have to keep quiet to keep from waking her, so I get to be alone with the silence. Sometimes I'll grab my guitar and play idlely for a couple of hours, or else I just like to sit and think and try to facilitate really deep thought.

I also like to surf the web/ go on Omegle. Not sure why... Omegle is completely uninteresting to me unless I am high. I guess, when you're smoking a bowl, it's something to talk about.

3. Haha so true.

4. Music, warm blanket, no clothes, infront of window(covered WITH blanket, obviously) at night. Just look at shit.

5. Jammm...I enjoy...Pink Floyd.
    I usually eat cereal..

6. Get a massage or I sometimes go shopping but not alot of people like to be in public high.

7. i like to go out on a cool night with my ipod and walk around, hit up a supermarket and buy a granny smith apple, and swing at a park all by my lonesome.

8. #48 kostas, Jun 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2010
    Eating junk foods and a lot of ice cream :D
    Masturbate
    Tv/Movies
    Music
    Your Favourite Game
    And do things that you like most :smoking:
    My favourite is to go on a mountain that exist near me and go up to the top alone and smoke some weed in peace outside in the nature :D

9. Go out and skate!!! (if your a skater)

10. Something where you feel like you accomplished something. Hiking, clean your room, draw something!!, play guitar, go surfing, go fishing. The possibilities go on forever:hello:

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Usually when I'm alone and stoned I am here on grasscity now, lmao. I like to listen to entire albums (rather than just individual songs) by my favorite artists, watch movies, or write. It might sound strange but I like exercising while I'm high too. I smoke before almost every occasion though, so haha...

12. CAR WASH. CAR WASH. CAR WASH.... DO IT!!!!!!!!! :smoke:

13. ha this does sound epic i need to get an automatic car wash next time i smoke.:hello:

other than this i'd have to say some of the others. riding my bike is fun but too much exercise kills my high quick.. sex is BOSS when your stoned. and nothin better than KMK when your stoned.. lastly i live in montana so i like to drive somewhere up high in the mountains or somewhere with a good view and watch the sun set.:smoke:

14. This thread made me just hate you all :devious:

I smoke and get a headache so spend however long just feeling like it was a complete waste of time and doing not a lot other than feeling a bit wobbly. Man, I wanna get nicely high :(

15. Video games!

16. skateboard or ride your bike around the neighborhood. Personally, in the summer I get stoned and do either of these in the late afternoon, just as the sun is starting to set. It's a spiritual experience without a doubt. By far my favorite thing to do.

17. I'm still the same as when I first started smoking, I love it because my thought patterns change, and I still till this day sit around just thinking, in my own little world.

But also seriously, if alone and I don't have girl, masturbation.

18. HMMM...Jerk it.

19. make shit... like bongs and bowls and stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Riding my motorcycle when the weather is nice.[​IMG]