Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best things to do when stoned alone?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 321toker, Mar 2, 2010.

1. haha give me an update when you do. i'll try and dig up some old stories i may have written. the more creative you are the better. i have a huge imagination so i just let my mind flow

2. pR0n
    Listen to music

3. Pretty much everything has been listed, but if you play guitar go have a jam, i love jamming after a toke. :smoking:

4. ^^^Win.

5. any insturment [for me its drums]
    movies
    video games
    smoking more untill you find something else to do

6. Eat, wtch TV, play video games. Usually I smoke with friends though and talk about music and life.

7. Work out
    smoke more
    tv
    music
    smoke more
    smoke more
    smoke more
    smoke more
    smoke more
    smoke more
    smoke more
    smoke more
    pass out

8. I love cruising it alone at night while playing some sick ass tunes via my ipod. Shits so relaxing when you're high. There's just something about the scenery/music/weed to make your mind at ease soaking in thc and bliss.

9. post on gc, listen to some west coast tunes, call up a friend just to ask silly or random question (lol)..

10. Listen to music
    write poetry/songs
    make music
    Do something creative
    Read (I have poor imagery skills when I don't smoke, reading is a lot more interesting when I smoke because its almost like watching a movie in my head)

11. it is a good thread. but most them things seem boring to me anymore.

yea its hard for me to listen to much music alone. i'll put something in and get really into it, but when its over its hard for me to pick something else. the main thing i listen to when i'm alone and smoking is KMK. they always get me pumped up and in a good mood.

edit. lately i been using pandora.com for music.

12. I don't really like being stoned alone, Im more of a social smoker..

But that said, I always listen to music when Im high alone. Usually go on a munchies run whether it be to the corner shop or the nearest fast food establishment. Also, being active while high is extremely underrated, you should give it a try sometime. I try and be productive in whatever way possible, weed just makes mundane shit more bearable (IE homework :))

13. bump music
    get your stacks up
    get your stash up
    i gotta use my time wisely so i use it to get money.. i chill with friends as much as i can its just some people really can kill your buzz.. bein high alone is peaceful i do it every day & night.. i sometimes like to hop in the whip and ride solo.. its a time to relax and think about the good things in ur life and also it never take my mind off the money and keeps me with the munchies

• Like Like x 1
  14. you forgot to masturbate again

15. The best feeling when you're baked is when you just take a big, deep breath of crisp air. Feels so nice.

16. No body really seems to go out of the box. I can't seem to either, but whenever I do it's best to just go on a walk and see where your high life takes you.

17. watch some south park, i'm a fan for life!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Not get nagged by my girlfriend for 5 seconds
    listen to music with the lights off and your eyes closed
    working on cars
    play an instrument that you don't know how to play
    play with your cat/dog

19. ha.
    jerkin is a big topic here.

but i always jerk it high and alone. i cant stop it.

besides that i watch movies, listen to music, and surf grass city with the lights off and the candles on. peaceful.

20. this. couldn't have said it any better myself.