Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Central Washington Dispensaries?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by conlination, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Looking for a list of legal dispensaries in the Wenatchee area. Good friend just got his card and needs a some help getting up a running. Thank you in advance. :)

2. THCF has clinics in Kennewick & Spokane - if that helps.

LD

3. no legal Dispensaries in Wenatchee Valley

CJ's Helpful Meds in Leavenworth is a delivery service, but under law is not a dispensary, you can find him on weedmaps.com

also Chelan has a ''dispensary'', try and google search it

4. Try Apple Capital Community Garden.

5. Need help,
    I'm new to this and just received my card with my Dr. blessing. I live in Leavenworth Wa. where can I find a dispensary in my area? Thank you for your time, laacea

6. do not use C&J heplful meds got riped off from them and they never even had the balls to call back, bad dealings

7. #9 slider11111, Oct 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2015