Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

They call it Hollands Hope

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dylanconaway, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Here's a few pictures of my most recent pick up. All the buds were tiny, but this stuff tastes good and does work. Two or three hits, then I'm high.

And yes, the Ice Breakers case, is my "stash jar"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tell me what you think of it.

2. small, but nice lookin

3. it looks light..

frosty

4. i wouldnt doubt it if you got got riiiiiiiiiiiipped off this fire

5. looks good man

6. looks good, what were the prices/g like? try using the macro filter on your cam next time though.

7. Had some of that stuff, although it was vacuum packed to shit from where I got it from, so looked a little weird. Still absolutely amazing though.

8. Nice pickup man! I just got one question....doesn't that icebreakers tin dry the bud out? They aren't air tight so I was wondering.

9. I almost always use medicine bottles for my bud, airtight, and pretty easy to find em lying around, plus, they don't let the smell leak, to human noses at least