Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug testing minors?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by morpheus, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Well I am 18, however I work at the same supermarket as my brother, who is 16. I heard a rumor that they are starting random drug testing there, however it could be un-true.

Anyway I have a few questions about drug testing.

-Do you think they would drug test me on the spot when I walk into work tomorrow, or will they notify me first about their policy on drug testing(They never told me about such a policy before)

-Can they test my brother, who works as a cashier at minimum wage? He is 16 which makes him a minor, if they test us tomorrow we are both bound to fail.

Any information would be nice.

2. well if you work there you most likely signed a piece of paper about there drug testing policy, if they just started testing now I assume it's a new policy therefore you have to be told about it and sign a new piece of paper. As far as testing goes, you work there you have to take a test if they give you one and it wouldn't be random if they told you prior to it

3. I never signed a paper specifically telling me about drug testing, I only work saturdays and tuesdays so if i was given till tuesday I may pass, but If i come in tommorow and they tell me to pee in a cup i am fucked being as I am high right now.

4. don't sweat it, I bet it is just a rumor

5. Call in sick!

6. Well it is a wierd story, I picked up from a new dealer today, and in the car was a manager from my supermarket. About 20 minutes later I get a call and the guy is like the chick that was in the car said theres random drug testing at IGA now so be careful. So she being a manager would know if there is testing or not.

7. This man is very wise.

8. It's a super market drug test. Buy some pee.

9. i like this idea, good to have some even if it is just a rumor.

but the call in sick one is fool proof