What Is Your Favorite Purple Indoor Strain?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Hammered, Feb 26, 2010.

1. :rolleyes:SOMEBODY SEND ME A CLONE!! LOL :cool:

2. Most entirely purple indoor strains seem to be clone only

one exception that crosses my mind is Reserva Privada's Purplewreck (Purple Urkle x Trainwreck) All harvests i've seen of this have been entirely purple and coated with resin...they come reg and fem but and they're available on Attitude, but currently sold out right now :mad: I've been waiting for like a month for them to come back in stock

3. so couldnt someone grow a gpd plant, Stress it into hermi, and let it pollinate the shit out of itself bearing seeds? of course they would be feminized but you would think SOMEONE can collect gpd pollen.

4. "I think" if ya get beans from a hermi that most of the plants will be hermi...

5. I just finished up harvesting a Purple Dragon. The yield could of been better, but the snowy caps where sweet. I tend not to enjoy purps as much as other strains. Dew to the fact that they tend to have a heavier high. But I am definetly not a pot snob.

6. My OG Bubba Kush (Clone) came out very purple, indoors, with all the other plants lime green so I know it wasn't induced by environment. Cam Phone only shows so well but here is it next to a bullrider grown right next to it. And that was before it was even totally dry! its was purple/icy when done. Sad part is I dropped my medicine jar with that bullrider nug on the side at the golf course yesterday! Dammit!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. I've done a few Querkle runs obtained via cutting and have been disappointed. Not so great yeild, prone to PM. And the kicker is the high being less than stellar. Dutch Passion Widow and AK-NL i have grown under same conditions were far superior, although the Querkle nugs are very good looking, great color and density.

8. _____________________________________________________________________

NICE!! Is the OG suposed to be purple or does it just sometimes turn purple?
    Whats the taste & high like?

9. I have a bubba kush bean I got for free from Greenhouse.. Is that the same as the OG, or is the bubba from greenhouse just a knock off of the real thing?

10. From what i hear what you do to get fem seeds is to take a hermi plant and have it pollinate a female. But its true if you take the seeds from a hermi plant it has a much higer chance of being hermi

11. attitude seeds have hella purp seeds why is everyone on this clone only b.s.?

My last batch was lavender grown in 4 dwc bubble buckets with pureblend pro and gave me about 1lb not bad for a low-med yeilding plant but not as much as I was hoping for.

12. I dont know if its supposed to, but mine always has. I didnt know what OG was supposed to mean when I got it a year or so back, but I guess it means an older strain not one of the new Bubba Kush's. Flavor and smell are out of this world, so so stone (im picky) and a small yield for sure.