stages of getting faded.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Boondocksaint, Feb 26, 2010.

1. After taking a few rips I decided to document my moment to moment feeling until I was truly faded.
    feel free to add your own :smoking:

2 minutes - Not much of a feeling. I turn on Cypress Hill.
    4 minutes - My arms are starting to look distant, the music is a lot more deep. There's more verses than I remember. And more instruments.
    6 minutes - lost in the music.
    8 minutes - what was I talking about?

2. 10 minutes - You start this thread :D

3. [​IMG]

Bound to be posted, compliments of a *chan (can't remember)

4. ^plus rep for the highness chart bro, i actually loled when i looked at the faces and then saw the little "too high to drive" mark snuck in there :smoking:

edit:um how do u add rep to someone again

5. Has anyone gotten to stage 10 on this chart?
    Psychedelic visuals?

6. lol that chart is bullshit. 11 is like lolllllllll

but entertaining nevertheless

7. i've been to 9 twice. i need to get to that stage again after my t break :smoking:

8. That chart....is incredible.

9. Not recently, but I have. Not full on hallucinations, but ive had CEVs(closed eye visuals) before. I've also had auditory hallucinations, but not in a while. Probably because I've built up a tolerance since then.

10. yea the close eyed visuals definitely exist with certain strands. i can never explain it

11. I always get CEV's. I love closing my eyes and listening to music, the visuals dance to the beat and it's just an amazing experience.

12. I've hit 10 a few times when I started. Then after my 3 month t break in 11th grade. Damn, I started 4 years ago and I still remember those days.

By myself I go till level 4, which means I roll my shoulders and just feel at piece with the world. with friends level 6.

In fact, I'm always higher than I am by myself with friends.

13. Damn OP, sorry to hijack your thread with that picture :eek:

I float around a 3 most nights, not looking to get destroyed or anything when I'm just by myself. With friends maybe a 7.

14. ive got to 10 the first time i ever got high i went to bed cuz my heart was going crazy then i saw spirats polka dots and shit and everything was warping/:smoking:

15. I have made it to 11...maybe 12... 2 times it isn't as fun once you hit that level haah

16. I was at a 10 the first time that I actually got high. It was fucking crazy. And because itvwas the first time I actually felt something from smoking ivwas scared as shit and said I would never smoke again...that didn't exagctly happen though. I haven't been that high since then though

17. I've been to 10, but never any OEV's, except when things were like...Whoosh and got blurry when i looked down.

18. #18 Castle 420, Feb 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2010
    So my boyfriend and I smoked with our roommate and his friends.
    And when he [BF] gets high he kinds keeps to himself, but our roommate always bring him out.
    Like they get along really well, so they interact like crazy and do all sorts of funny things while high.
    So anyways, my boyfriend started acting really weird and all quiet.
    Quieter then normal.

He was at a level 11.
    He had started to see psychedelics on the wall, it started waving.
    Getting different shades of light and color.
    Our friend Davis, when he just sat there is was completely distorted.

My BF was so gone he had to lay down, and ended up passing out because he was so high.

19. Last night my depth perception was fucked while I lingered around 10-11. Everything lost its geometric perpendicularity.

20. lol im right at your stage :D